fartypants v Nationwide

fartypants
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Click here: Rejecting Offers - Consumer Action Group

One of these should do the trick:D just edit it to suit you xxxxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww.........luv it when peeps say thanks........ makes sittin' here at the pooter on a gorgeous sunny day way much more worthwhile!!! xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I agree:D This is the only place I feel rewarded for being bad with my money \o/ xxxxx

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

I agree:D This is the only place I feel rewarded for being bad with my money \o/ xxxxx

Lol........!!! See, it pays to be naff at balancing the books!!! xx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

in 2 minds what to do, whether to ring up and query the other charges or just to accept this claim and than claim the rest later, no conditions included on this offer, they will refund back into my account.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Give them a ring.......... it can't hurt, and you might even get a positive response! If it's a no, accept their offer (good that they've not put conditions on!) but do as Caz says and accept it as partial refund only cos' they've added more charges and you'll be claiming these back as well! Deep breath, pick up the phone, and go for it!! And let us know what they say! Good luck, xx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I rang them about my offer on the phone and the response I got was "we can't adjust the amount it's that or nothing".Yet it said on the letter if you wish to discuss it then phone LOL @ them you can't have a one sided discussion I have a feeling the letter might be in the post from you tonight:p But good luck just in case you get someone on the phone that likes to talk!

phoned them, they have said that if i send them a copy of recent charges with dates they will refund them too.:D

am i walking into a trap by signing their acceptance letter and enclosing copy of recent charges?

Eeeeeek don't sign there acceptance letter send your own partial acceptance letter and include the contents of your telephone conversation edited into it plus the list of charges.

Don't sign theirs or they might hold you to it being final

Thats what I thought, I have done a letter stating that following our telephone conversation i enclose copy of recent charges and when they have confirmed that they will refund these too, then I will sign the acceptance letter and send it to them.

Good on you :D xxxx

No problem xxxx and anytime you need help just yell:D

I have had a letter from Abbey saying that they cannot provide the information that I have requested because it is more than 6 years old, thay have sent me some duplicate statements but they don't detail anything really only the amount overdrawn and the date account was closed. What do I do now? how do I claim back charges if I don't know the exact amount and dates they were applied to my account?

You might be better asking on the Abbey thread. Where Abbey caggers might be able to give a more specific answer.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Me kissing you? kisses3.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

No worries mate, it takes us all yonks to get used to how to get around........ your'e not on your own........ Best of luck..... Fendy xx

Ive also got thread in Abbey forum, Fendy v Abbey, just filed at court, waiting for defence back............. Plenty of lovely peeps on there to help you...............

It does, but dont worry. Nobody judges you for it. Were all in the same boat regardless of which bank you are taking on, but dont worry. You will get all the help you need on here. Just stick with the programme and ask ask ask for help when you need it........ And we will all coming rushing to the rescue, because thats what we do................... Bless. !!! Fendy xx