Bank workers get extra points for PPI !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I don't have any PPI with my credit but have just come across this article about the hard-selling of PPI by particular banks and thought it might be of general interest to you on this forum. No response required. :)

Regards, Pam

Revealed: The bank bonus game | This is Money

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Thank you, Pam..very usefull info....

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Hi Pam

Thanks for that extra boost of confidence. Made really good and valuable reading. I don't blame the poor employees on the frontline, They are just doing what they are told to do to make targets. to keep the fatcats at the top in their luxury.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Thanks Pam..:D

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 1 month later...

Bump - just in case anyone else might find it useful! :)

• Haha 1

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

And just to add, Thier PPI Policies can cost more than 10 times the amount of a policy provided by one of the Independant Insurance Companies.. Massive Profit maker is PPI to the High Street Lenders..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Already quoted it my letter to RBoS :-)

thanks Pam

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Guest NATTIE

Yes it is true but it is not that simple as it may seem and i am not prepared to explain it as i am sure a few months ago i did. All accounts and bank products are broken down into points and branches have targets for points per week, per quarter and per year. Bonuses are paid on achievement of 100% of target cumulative over a 3 month period. Maximum bonus is paid for 130% of target over a complete 3 month period. If you get less than 100% you get no bonus. I know i have posted the above already last year.

Hope that bit clarifies it.

Hi again

I have just taken another look at this link and read the 'comments' in it for the first time. The bottom one (from KAW - East Midlands) is quite telling!!

Regards, Pam