Garner vs Barclays

smudgeruk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Try sending an email late tonight that way it will be one of the newest emails they will see when thet log on in the morning

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

oh dont worry saintly i appreciate why they are busy lol and i have emailed but youd think they would have a better way of dealing with these things i only have just under 3 weeks before the court case.

If your not happy with the figure just email back what the figure should be

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

they offered my charges interest and court fee but it was less the aq fee so i have politely emailed back suggesting that once i recieve a offer including this aq fee i will be happy to accept

cheers saintly

Your welcome smudger ;-) just wish i was this far with mine

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

settlement agreed with krysta today by phone for full amount. just gonna post the acceptance letter now. wish i had a scanner to copy and email it right now lol

now i can start again proper on the abbey!

thanks everyone

recieved my cheque from barclays today. even though it was agreed by phone and i clearly marked on the returned letter the amount the cheque is 100 quid short. ive left krysta a voicemail informing her i wont be cancelling the court date until its resolved