I've done it...........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just posted my first letter to ask for my past 6 years statements.......

'Oh my god here we go'

What have I done?

I can't help feeling nervous, I have never done anything like this before.

But when I think of what they put me through 4-5 years ago I know I'm right.

Because of their charges they put us into dept and it was a finanual strain on my family....

Now it's payback time....:p

Welcome aboard bobbycat

Good work so far - all I can suggest is to keep reading and keep watching other people against the same organisation as your claim - see how they act and you'll have a head start!

If you were defaulted or given CCJs because of these charges - let us know.

Best of luck

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yes i did end up with CCJ's and default's because of what happened.

At the time we where struggling anyway and that just broke us completely.

We had no choice but to pay the charges as they just got taken out of our account so then they wasn't enough money to pay bills, then we would get charged again, it was a vicious circle .

This is what they did to us.

We both work and have two children who where very young at the time.

They was nothing else we could have done.

But we managed to get out of it.

Now I panic if I think they isn't enough money in our account.

Once we got charged £39.00 for being 2p short.

I can't wait to find out just how much they took off us at that time.:x

yey, good for you,:-) before i knew about this site and before reclaiming bank charges was heard of i used to actually cry with utter despair:mad: i, (like every other person) could not get over the fact my bank would take charges off my account, and by doing this make me overdrawn then slap more charges on, all throughout 2005 they took approx £90 a month in charges alone! i've now stopped crying!!!:D but i will never ever forget how low and utterly useless i felt, and how i struggled financially (with 2 small kids) AND at the time they swallowed up my child benefit with their ridiculous charges (think you can stop that now) all i can advise you to do is keep reading all the relevant posts/threads etc and if you dont understand anything, just ask, so many helpful people and supportive people here (thankyou peeps):p

OK bobbycat - I think the best thing to do is leave this thread now and start one if the relevant bank forum.

Set your title as bobbycat v BankName

When you have your list of charges back, let me know by PM and I will help you with any potential claim for the removal of info from your credit files (if the charges do represent a good proportion of the defaulted value etc).

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.