• Tweets

• I hope what I have written makes sense? I cannot believe they (p2g) or is it Hermes have just gone bang here's £5.   Yes I didnt take out insurance but I shouldnt have to, I have paid for delivery of a parcel and it appears it hasnt been.   Well apparently it has TWICE. Crazy eh.   The thing thats more annoying is my guy from ebay can click tracking from his end and see it says " enquiry closed "   When it isnt, they have just decided to close it.   Looking through some threads it seems a relatively easy process.   I know its going to cost me money but its the principle here and they deserve it   I presume I can just search for this claim letter and amend to suit? Anyone have any tips due to this off situation of it saying delievered (TWICE) then having a postage refund, which I dont want.   Thank you
    • letter of claim time and then on to launching a court claim.   Programmable Search Engine CSE.GOOGLE.COM     click above 100's of threads here you can read.
    • I've made changes to your suggested email. I don't agree entirely with your approach. I feel like this is too weak. Bold are my changes. I'm going to send this tomorrow unless there are some serious issues/concerns around it. Contractually and legally I feel I'm on 100% solid ground. They have breached the CRA and their own contract and I don't feel I have any obligation to allow them to come back to try again. I'm quite sick of this whole situation and want it sorted asap.     Dear XXX   Contract number XXX   Thank you for your letter.   For the avoidance of doubt:   ·         The work was delayed multiple times by yourselves from the outset with poor communication and threats that I could not pull out of the contract (despite yourselves breaching your own contract start date)   ·         Some of your work crew attended my property on the 5th June. They did not address all the issues.   ·         You carried out an attempted repair 11th June. This attempt also did not address all the issues.   ·         On 28th June Matthew Moore attended my property and agreed that the standard of the work was unacceptable.   ·         On the 15th and 16th July some of your employees attended to rectify issues and actually made front drive worse by making unacceptable paving cuts.  This was notice and remarked upon in the inspection report which I have supplied to you.   ·         Some of the rear patio issues were addressed but several remained outstanding and indeed the most serious issues have still not been dealt with.     Communication wise, there has been communication and I have tried to engage. In fact my son has had an amicable discussion with the workers and director when they attended my property. I did eventually refuse to communicate with you via telephone as it was clear that our relationship was deteriorating to a point where things needed to be done in writing. I explained at the time that I wanted to avoid misunderstandings etc. and I was also intimidated by receiving a threatening and aggressive voicemail, which again I have a copy of. I see from your letter that you feel that you want a further opportunity to address the outstanding issues. I am not prepared to allow you to have further opportunities to rectify the work. My reasons are the following   1.       You have not undertaken the work with what could be described in a timely manner. In breach of the contract we both signed   2.       You have not undertaken the work with reasonable care and skill, as evidenced by the multiple failed attempts and subsequent engineer’s report which highlighted serious defects   3.       You commenced debt collection proceedings against me, in an attempt to bypass due process and the County Court.   4.       As per the signed contract, there is an obligation to enter mediation, which you have ignored and refused to engage with   5.       You have been provided multiple opportunities to make good on your contractual obligations and you have failed to do so. Therefore I no longer have faith in your company or your tradespeople.       All of the above leads me to the point where I no longer have faith in your ability to fulfil your contractual obligations. Therefore I have no choice but to request payment from you to make good your defective workmanship   If you are not able to provide me with payment of the amount detailed in my previous email, then the letter of claim is still in force and I shall be issuing proceedings on 9 October. Yours sincerely,    
    • Evening    So i'm absolutely fuming and am a man of principles.   I sent an item via parcel2go through Hermes (Yeah I know) last week.  £5 odd delivery next day blah blah   Now the ebay tracking is slightly different to the hermes tracking, and the ebay tracking has changed today.   As you can see it was due to be delivered 16/9 but there was a delay Then it was 17/09 and it came up due for delivery then the tracking said nothing , then the tracking said the courier was picking up the item 16/9 but I had posted it into a secure locker and it was collected on the 14/9, then the friday 17/9 it said due for delivery, then we heard nothing.    Suddenly on monday 20/09 at 12 noon it said delivered.  Anyway he said no I havent got it.  So I tried to contact hermes ( impossible) and eventually started claim through parcel2go.     This was 20/09   Today 22/09 they have refunded me the £5.44 postage.  I didnt ask for this,  So i got home and messsaged the buyer as we had been chatting via ebay all weekend and he was asking whats happening with the parcel as the tracking made zero sense, then yesterday it updated and said secure delivery 17/09 delivered to household 1159PM!!  Then delivered (again) 20/09 at 12 noon.   So I have a parcel that was delayed twice Then magically delivered twice And now I've been refunded? Despite saying delivered, for a £47 where they are basically saying tough luck heres £5 ps sorry we dont really know what the hell has happened go away     This is the parcel2go claim bit   I havent received any photo/gps stuff from hermes, not sure if I should when I dispute delivery, but surely by them refunding me and closing the case they are saying yeah we messed up   I know its not much but its a pair of headphones that I was paid £47 for via ebay, which now I dont have and it appears I will have to refund the buyer, I dont want a mark on my ebay, and he seems to have been understanding so far.   Anyone have any thoughts   The P2G claim below Unfortunately your enquiry has been rejected. Reason We’re very sorry to let you know that we were unable to approve your claim in this particular instance. Our records show that during the booking process, you opted against taking out parcel protection. Because of this, we unfortunately cannot compensate you for the value of the parcel's contents. We've agreed to refund you the cost of delivery for this order in the hope that it will be of some consolation in this unfortunate circumstance.   Hermes Tracking BELOW FROM EBAY PS enquiry isnt resolved!!!!   22 Sep 2021 6:31pm Enquiry resolved   22 Sep 2021 4:39pm Enquiry resolved   22 Sep 2021 2:52pm Claims code issued   20 Sep 2021 12:00pm Delivered   17 Sep 2021 11:59pm Secure delivery - To household   17 Sep 2021 2:14pm Due to be delivered today   17 Sep 2021 7:59am On its way to the courier   16 Sep 2021 6:38pm Delay - please allow 24 hours   16 Sep 2021 9:56am Due to be delivered today   16 Sep 2021 8:42am On its way to the courier   15 Sep 2021 4:18pm At the customers local depot   15 Sep 2021 3:00pm Delay due to major event   15 Sep 2021 8:06am At the national sorting hub   15 Sep 2021 8:05am At the national sorting hub   14 Sep 2021 7:05pm Entered the Hermes network   14 Sep 2021 2:45pm Collected from the ParcelShop   14 Sep 2021 6:15am Dropped @ Parcel Locker   13 Sep 2021 3:12pm Order placed   13 Sep 2021 3:05pm Tracking number provided      
    • Just a few edits made above...check it over now.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Hazy v Lloyds TSB

Hazy-thoughts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am today sendig off my SAR to Lloyds, TSB.

I am fairly new to all this but am currently onto all the banks and credit card companies that have made my life hell over the last few years.:-x :-x

Anyone that is pursuing a claim or has been successful i would very much appreciate any help, advice you can give.

Anybody starting their process around now, it would be nice to hear from you and hopefully we can compare notes and jolly each other along. ;)

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hazy

keep us informed of your progress in this thread :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well you know what they say in for a penny in for a pound, or hoefully two or three ;)

To be honest, i feel i am very late onto all this and it worries me that with so many doing it, sombody will put an end to it all before i get any of my money back, so decided to throw caution to the wind and fire off SARS to everbody that has stuffed me over the years.

There have been times, they have reduced me to tears. well now it's Payback Time.

Good luck with oyur claim, and Keep me informed as to how you do magnet.

To be honest, i feel i am very late onto all this and it worries me that with so many doing it, sombody will put an end to it all before i get any of my money back, so decided to throw caution to the wind and fire off SARS to everbody that has stuffed me over the years.
This is not some loophole about to close .Penalty charges are covered by many case laws it would take an act of parliment to change this.

Just be careful you don't take on to much at once and then start making mistakes :)

here are some facts to hopefully take away your concern

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thanks Janet, I am hopefully gonna be on top of everything. i have set up a pukka filing system so we will see, lol

Whilst I hear what you are saying about it not being a loophole i do worry that the banks, will combine and call foul. the goverment in their wisdom coming to their aid, like the 7th Cavalry, Just my pessimistic outlook i'm afraid, lmao

Cheers

Hazy

• 1 month later...

At last something to report, My SARS was sent off on the 2nd of March.

On the 6th of April, I recieved the following letter along with the listed printouts of my statements, going back to September 2001

Lloyds1.jpg

Now I have a couple of queries which I hope somebody can help me with.

Firstly Lloyds have decided to send me back the statements for only five and a half years, going back to sept 01.

They have offered to send all my statements but from the wording of the letter, they seem to imply that they have another 40 days to do this if i request it. Is this the case, surely they havent complied with my original sars letter which asked for all statements within 40 days.

What do you suggest i do now. send back their copy letter asking for the rest of my statements, and tell them i am not prepared to wait another 40 days, is their a letter in the library that anyone can recommend.

Also has anyone any advice as to whether LLoyds will pay out further back than 6 yrs, or is that the maximum that i should claim for.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation