Hazy v Lloyds TSB

Hazy-thoughts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am today sendig off my SAR to Lloyds, TSB.

I am fairly new to all this but am currently onto all the banks and credit card companies that have made my life hell over the last few years.:-x :-x

Anyone that is pursuing a claim or has been successful i would very much appreciate any help, advice you can give.

Anybody starting their process around now, it would be nice to hear from you and hopefully we can compare notes and jolly each other along. ;)

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hazy

keep us informed of your progress in this thread :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well you know what they say in for a penny in for a pound, or hoefully two or three ;)

To be honest, i feel i am very late onto all this and it worries me that with so many doing it, sombody will put an end to it all before i get any of my money back, so decided to throw caution to the wind and fire off SARS to everbody that has stuffed me over the years.

There have been times, they have reduced me to tears. well now it's Payback Time.

Good luck with oyur claim, and Keep me informed as to how you do magnet.

To be honest, i feel i am very late onto all this and it worries me that with so many doing it, sombody will put an end to it all before i get any of my money back, so decided to throw caution to the wind and fire off SARS to everbody that has stuffed me over the years.
This is not some loophole about to close .Penalty charges are covered by many case laws it would take an act of parliment to change this.

Just be careful you don't take on to much at once and then start making mistakes :)

here are some facts to hopefully take away your concern

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thanks Janet, I am hopefully gonna be on top of everything. i have set up a pukka filing system so we will see, lol

Whilst I hear what you are saying about it not being a loophole i do worry that the banks, will combine and call foul. the goverment in their wisdom coming to their aid, like the 7th Cavalry, Just my pessimistic outlook i'm afraid, lmao

Cheers

Hazy

• 1 month later...

At last something to report, My SARS was sent off on the 2nd of March.

On the 6th of April, I recieved the following letter along with the listed printouts of my statements, going back to September 2001

Lloyds1.jpg

Now I have a couple of queries which I hope somebody can help me with.

Firstly Lloyds have decided to send me back the statements for only five and a half years, going back to sept 01.

They have offered to send all my statements but from the wording of the letter, they seem to imply that they have another 40 days to do this if i request it. Is this the case, surely they havent complied with my original sars letter which asked for all statements within 40 days.

What do you suggest i do now. send back their copy letter asking for the rest of my statements, and tell them i am not prepared to wait another 40 days, is their a letter in the library that anyone can recommend.

Also has anyone any advice as to whether LLoyds will pay out further back than 6 yrs, or is that the maximum that i should claim for.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation