hijinkx

LBA to Lloyds re business account.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4602 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Had a holding letter from my Branch ( investigating get back to you soon) in response to my preliminary letter.The initial 14 day almost up , I wish now to send 14 dayLBA , who do I send it to? The local branch who are investigating it or London or The Service Recovery Centre?

Any thoughts anyone , has the response been different as to who it is sent to

or does Lloyds policy remain obstinate whereever it goes.

Many thanks - Hijinkx

i sent mine to london but the responce is the same sorry you are not happy bla bla bla just keep to scedule and you will get there in the end

cindy:lol:tc v lloydstsb:mad:

Thanks Cindy. - I was trying to speed the process up by sending it to the correct address.Photoman had given two addresses for business accounts - Service Recovery Cente 125 Colmore Row Birmingham , and Customer Support Business Banking Springfield House,45 Welsh Back, Bristol BS1AG.

I appreciate the business claim process is different in several ways and the LBA recipient may be as well ??? - Thanks Hijinkx .

Most of my correspondance on my Business account sems to be coming from the Service Recovery dept Colmore row Birmingham, so That is were I am sending my own back. Wherever it goes though I'm sure it will get to the relevent person.

By the way. Come and join our dedicated Business claim thread. Click on the link in my signature.

Regards

---------------------------

ARE YOU A BUSINESS CLAIMANT?

CAG NOW HAVE A BUSINESS CLAIMS FORUM !

GO HERE !

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?

Look here.

Got your old T&C's ?

Visit this thread to help others.

-----------------------------

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Help!!

Posted off my letter reg bank charges and reply received from LLoyds. Please read following paragraph.(Quoted from my letter)

"The office of Fair Trading has published new guidelines on credit card default charges. We're still talking it through with them, but the important point is that the guidelines are about default charges that people pay when they break an agreement with us. This doesn't apply to your charges as these were for dealing with your request to go over your agreed overdraft limit (I do not have an overdraft) They are not default charges because you haven't broken your agreement. They are our prices for the service we provide in these situations." It then goes on to say...

"I do hope you see that we make our charging system as fair as possible - and why I can't agree to cancel your charges"

The letter basically says that I have no right to reclaim my charges. I assume this is standard bog off letter?? Do I just send a second letter. Has anyone else received this?? Please note this is a business account and I have only tried to reclaim unauthorized borrowing fees and contra entries , not service charges. I don't have an overdraft facillitly because they won't give me one so I have not charged andy interest.

PLEASE HELP!! :-?

Help!!

Posted off my letter reg bank charges and reply received from LLoyds. Please read following paragraph.(Quoted from my letter)

"The office of Fair Trading has published new guidelines on credit card default charges. We're still talking it through with them, but the important point is that the guidelines are about default charges that people pay when they break an agreement with us. This doesn't apply to your charges as these were for dealing with your request to go over your agreed overdraft limit (I do not have an overdraft) They are not default charges because you haven't broken your agreement. They are our prices for the service we provide in these situations." It then goes on to say...

"I do hope you see that we make our charging system as fair as possible - and why I can't agree to cancel your charges"

The letter basically says that I have no right to reclaim my charges. I assume this is standard bog off letter?? Do I just send a second letter. Has anyone else received this?? Please note this is a business account and I have only tried to reclaim unauthorized borrowing fees and contra entries , not service charges. I don't have an overdraft facillitly because they won't give me one so I have not charged andy interest.

PLEASE HELP!! :-?

Hi

Don't worry, this is a standard letter designed to put you off. You need to carry on with your claim:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

And start up your own thread, you can ask questions etc on there.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Did not mean to write my question in the middle of your thread. I was busy trying to get as much info as possible. I've just had a baby who was having a screaming ad dab and in my rush I place my question in the wrong section. Thanks for your reply.

Ermie :???: