Robdblynd v Abbey ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS ROBDBLYND!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

What a stupendous decision! Hope you'll stick around the Abbey forum too and help us poor souls (like me) who are just starting out on the road to "fun and games" with Abbey National!

I'm really pleased for you and have been following yours and Charleyfarley's thread daily until a couple of days ago.

Once again well done. Enjoy your hard earned cash!

deedee.

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Deedee,

Yes I will be sticking around, I've sorted this claim but I've got my personal account to do now.

Any advice or help I can give, just shout, I think I'm an Abbey expert by now. :D

congratulations tricia there all falling like dominoes now so glad for you love made up its made my day wooopppeeeeeee!!!!!!!lots of drinkies at the meet then xxxxxxxxkia

Well done again Tricia

Do you have any information about the other claims that were also going to be heard on that day?

Just thinking here that it would be good to know how many were settled before the hearing and then contacting the guy from the BBC I have his e-mail address and phone number, I just think the more publicity we can create the better for everyone else claiming as again this will prove how Abbey and other banks are abusing the process?

blimey bonnie your text colour has just made me go cross eyed :D

sorry maria, i was sooooo excited for tricia, couldnt help it :D

AND excuse me Mrs Tricia!!!! whats all this posting U WON U WON on everybodys elses threads.......... i saw that on mine and thought ID won for a minute (is that allowed)??? :D:p;)

Soooo happy for you, im singinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg :-o

Hi Tricia! :D CONGRATULATION

To you. It has been a long journey for you since 1st March 2007, so happy for you. Make sure you treat yourself to some thing

'FABULOUS':)

Andy

ANDY VS ABBEY 23rd April 2007 -

'Don't get mad, get even'

'Patience is a virture'

Thanks Andy, I actually requested the SAR info on 21st January and filed on 2nd April.

Pumpkin, yes I got them from Reka, they're only two sheets with the relevant bits but if you want them let me know. I've also got Nov 1998, May 99, Oct 2004, Feb 2005 and Mar 06 if you need them. I'd have to email cos I've no idea how to get the things on here. I tried it once with photobucket and the image was so small I went crosseyed trying to see it, so gave up. Just Pm your email addy and I'll send what you want. I've also got copies of their automated letters, courtesy of DS if you need something like that.

Good luck Gig, all I can tell you is I asked for the info on the 21st January, filed on 2nd April and got settlement offer today. Five months from start to offer. Will be finally over when money's in the account.

Congratulations.

Please take a few minutes to complete the Bank Charges Refunds Survey.

If you think that the CAG Forum has helped you with your claim, it was all made possible by donations from the users who came before you.

If you would like to chuck a little in the pot to ensure that we can continue to help, we will be pleased to accept it.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....