Firefox V Abbey

fire fox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All:)

Having won my claim against Natwest I am now after Abbey. Sent my SAR off and had a reply today saying I can only have 14 months of statements(which will follow) as the others are all archived !! Didnt have this with NWest so dont really know what the next step is?:?:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Firefox,

Welcome to adventures in Shabbeyland, the microfische archived information is a standard response from Abbey but the link below is worth having a look at.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/38333-information-commissioner-finds-against.html

It may be worthwhile prompting them with this and advising them of their obligations under the DPA SAR.

Keep us posted and best of luck,

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

Thanks for that. Have just read some of the stickys and can see its pretty standard. Will get on to it at the weekend when I am off work. Looks like this one may not go as eaily at NWest!! Ah well not an easy life is it?

Will keep you posted

• 1 month later...

Firefox,

Thats the address I used, have already had the standard 'sorry you need to complain' so replied with the 14 days before court action letter!

Good luck with yours...

Sara