monument and cap1

ceaser

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

just sent off dpa for these two, recorded delivery ;) do they drag it out over the forty days.

i thought it was time to get them before this new ruling is coming out or is this untrue.i was succesful against n/wide so thought it was time to do it again .

will keep you all up to date when things happen

• 5 weeks later...

hello all

just got a letter this morning from monument saying they have credited my account with the 10 sar request as a goodwill gesture and a page and half of my charges and dates {how kind of them} and the usual your t&c,s blah blah blah.so now onto prelim letter and wait and see what next, claim is for £800 plus interest. anyone else at this stage jeff

Looks like you have a nice claim there. Are you going for "contractual" or statutory interest ?

Good luck and keep us posted ........ :D:D

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.

Jeff,

Your claim will be much higher with "contractual". You have to understand all the ins and outs of this type of claim, but there are a number of informative threads that will help you. You would almost certainly have to claim on an N1 due to restricted space on MCOL.

The banks tend to try to resist paying by a number of methods, but I am not aware of anyone who has not been successful.

Good luck ............. :D:D

• Haha 1

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

For some reason my signature isn't coming up on this thread .......

For a starter see http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7252-new-way-looking-interest-38.html

Read through the