bankbeater Vs Natwest

bankbeater
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Yeah, thanks.

So do I just ring the court, or do I need to fill in the form, and take it in?

You'll need to fill in a form N1 (and I'm afraid it will cost you £150). See here for Particulars of Claim for your N1. You can download the form from Her Majesty's Courts Service - Home

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Well done steve. I am getting to slow in my old age. :)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Well done steve. I am getting to slow in my old age. :)

My daughter is coming round ina minute and we are going to have abottle of wine and watch Cassablanca so I'll leave you a clear field!!

Steven

You'll need to fill in a form N1 (and I'm afraid it will cost you £150). See here for Particulars of Claim for your N1. You can download the form from Her Majesty's Courts Service - Home

Steven

Thats what has just expired! So my next move is?? (Only cost £30)

vs LTSB... WON!

Thats what has just expired! So my next move is?? (Only cost £30)

Sorry, what has just expired? in what way?

Steven

Sorry, lost track of where we're at. You'll have to give them a week or so because the courts are very busy (ours is a week behind opening the post) to seee if they have filed a defence. If not, apply for judgement.

Steven

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got a reply from the court saying that NatWest were filing a defence, then I received another letter from court, saying they're considering striking out that defence.

Waiting for more news...

Also received the same statements AGAIN! Bunch of a**es!

vs LTSB... WON!

Can you post what the court said about striking out the defence. Great news. :)

Way to go bankbeater. Another judge with sense (or getting fed up at least)

Steven

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Here goes:

The Court of it's own motion is considering striking out the defence in this action as an abuse of process.

The basis for this is the fact that the defendant is setling all claims of this nature where the claimants are seeking the reimbursement of Bank Charges, with no claims proceeding to a contested hearing.

The court considers the authority of Mullen-v-Hackney London Borough Council [1997] 2 A11ER 906 relevant.

If the defendant objects to the proposed strike out it is ordered to file, within 14 days of the date of service of this order, a schedule setting out all claims of this typein ENgland and Wales which have proceeded to a final contested hearing, and the outcome of such hearings, together with a schedule of all such claims which it has compromised before final hearing after proceedings have been issued.

Upon receipt of any such objctions the court will consider listing the claim for an on notice hearing of the strike out issue.

In the absence of any such objections being filed in time, the Defence herein will be struck out and judgement entered for the amount claimed by the claimant, together with the appropriate costs claimable on teh small claims track.

vs LTSB... WON!

Excellent news! :D Which court was this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 11 months later...

Contact the court involved and ask. I will have a look tomorrow and give some less "under the influence of....." advice.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

sorry, I think the under the influence advice was actually the right advice. Contact the court and ask. Sorry for not going back to this one.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf