Lloyds fob off letters. Please help

Scorpic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the middle of a claim. I started back in december . They said they would get back to me in two weeks but never did. I sent another letter in febuary and they said they would again get back to me in two weeks. This time though i sent a detailedof the chargesn i want refunding other wise i will seek legal action. I gave them 14 days to respond. I got a letter today saying they are still investigating and i should expect to here from them in 4 weeks. Should i now send a letter telling them 4 weeks isnt good enough and i am seeking legal action. Any advice would be welcome as i am unsure what to do now

Thanks

You really must stick to the timeframes you have stipulated. It's YOUR claim, not theirs, and you have given them far too long -your claim will just go further down their list of priorties and those of others who ARE sticking to the timeframe will get precedence over yours. All the time they think you are not going to do anything - neither will they!

So have you sent the LBA from this site? If so, carry on! If not, send that now!

oh sorry 1 other thing . I sent my letters to this lady called Kerry perfitt who is dealing with this from andover. Should i send the complaints to another address or should i just stickwith her???

Hi Dawny . Well when i first sent a letter asking for the statements i didnt know i had to send £10. So i went through all my charges on my online banking and did it that way and put it into a nice spread sheet

oh sorry 1 other thing . I sent my letters to this lady called Kerry perfitt who is dealing with this from andover. Should i send the complaints to another address or should i just stickwith her???

Hi

On your claim form you should put the registered address, which is:

Lloyds TSB Bank plc

25 Gresham Street,

London,

EC2V 7HN.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

I am filling in the money claim online is this the right way about doing it. Also i am filling the form in and i have to give a statment of why i am claiming. Does anyone have a professional statment that i could use please

• 3 weeks later...

I have just sent my money claim online this morning and i know i need to send my charges to the courts. Which i will do today. Am abit nervous now though does anyone know how long the process should take from this point forward. Thanks

Hi

No definate answer really, they could settle within a couple of weeks, or they might make you wait until a day before the Court date.

Don't be nervous, we are all here to help you:) .

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi,

You r a bit further than me, i used the GMTV templates to start my claim, we gave them 40 days to send me my last 6yrs statements, i sent them the £10 for this, it hasn't been cashed yet, the 40days is up on the 6th april, they have sent me an acknowledgement of my letter though, of which i was suprised. I went back 6yrs on internet banking, 5 actually as that was all they had and my charges amounted to £5,500, wot a rip off, i cant wait to see what they come up with. good luck let me know of your progress.

Dawny

I started my MCOL and it says (Issued

Your claim request has been accepted. The Defendant has 14 days from the date they are served with the claim, to reply.

Does his mean they have been served and they have 14 days???

Hi Scorpic,

How far are you now?

I just had a letter pretty much the same as yours, they say they haven't dealt with it yet and they will be in-touch within 4wks, i sent them the next template today stating they have 7 days to comply, did you do that?

Dawny.

I had a letter from Mcol last friday saying that Lloyds will be served on the 26th which was monday just gone. I have een onto my MCOL and nothing has changed is this normal or do i count 14 days ater the 26th which was when they are meant to have been served???

14 days after the 26th. Nothing will change on MCOL until they acknowledge the claim, which then gives them an additional 14 days. This makes a total of 28 days from the date it was deemed served.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Hi,

No i didn't, i should have i know.

I just had a phone call from LTSB, (very suprised they returned my call) it was someone from the Glasgow recovery, they gave me 2 numbers for Andover .

01264832297 constantly engaged

01264832915 constanty engaged

Should i send everything recorded delivery?