Bob v HSBC maybe?

BobFakename
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all you smart people...(enough creepin)

I have a credit card with HSBC that i have made quiet a few late payments on....my question is can i still claim back these charges?

my card has been canceled and i continue to make the payments to clear the balance. i belive i must have been charged alot over the years but will my history be held against me? ty.

Hi to all you smart people...(enough creepin)

I have a credit card with HSBC that i have made quiet a few late payments on....my question is can i still claim back these charges?

YES!

my card has been canceled and i continue to make the payments to clear the balance. i belive i must have been charged alot over the years but will my history be held against me?

NO!

Claim away! :D

welcome to our site.

please read as much as possible, there are links in my signature, especially the faq and step by step.

take some time to get your head around it all....

then go and get your money back! :D

Crusher :D

while you are waiting, read as much as you can on the site - plenty of threads to see what's happening to peeps, faq's and step by step guide.

crusher's watching you!!! you'll be okay if you stick to the tried and tested method

good luck

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

You can speed things up a bit by viewing your statements on HSBC's online banking if you have access. Use this to calculate your charges for the period you are interested in and then fill them in on the spreadsheet to work out the total you are owed. You can then continue with the Prelim letter etc. You still need to get the statements however in the unlikely event that you end up in court so don't let that slip.

:-)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Thanks guys , i did try to view my credit card history online but couldnt get it. hmmmmmmmmmm why wouldnt they show me:rolleyes: will keep u all updated and how can i not win..with crusher on my side ,,:p

Thanks guys , i did try to view my credit card history online but couldnt get it. hmmmmmmmmmm why wouldnt they show me:rolleyes: will keep u all updated and how can i not win..with crusher on my side ,,:p

lol!

we are ALL on your side.

there are 120,000 (equivalent to the population of OXFORD!) people behind you!