ppi claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi this is my first time posting so could be very long winded.i have just been checking an old ppi which i had for a secured loan of 15.000 with black horse from 2002.i have since paid the balance of after selling my house.the thing is i have just noticed the policy has a critical ilness cover on it.three months after taking out the loan my husband collapsed and had to have emergency surgery which saved his life.at the time i did query the insurance and they did pay under the sickness cover but didnt at any time mention the critical ilness cover.i now know i should have checked myself but at th time i was releived it was being paid sorry its such a long post but would i have any chance of getting any of my money back even though ive paid it of at a scandalous settlement price

Hello,

I am not a expert on this matter,

You need to look at the terms and conditions of your critical illness policy.

It sure clearly state under which illnesses you can claim under heart attacks, cancer. etc.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW