Xero Vs Lloydstsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5222 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

So here goes, I sent a letter to my bank obtained from the moneysavingexspert.com (done before i found this webby) website requesting a list of bank charges for the past 6 years. A few weeks later I recived a letter saying......

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just writing to let you know that we have received your complaint - and to say how sorry I am to learn that you feel you have cause to complain.

please get in toutch if we've misunderstood your concerns or if you have some more information you want us to have. If we dont hear back from you in the next couple of days, we will carry on with our investigation using the information you,ve already provided.

We exspect our enquireies to be completed within the next four weeks but we will try to get our response to you sooner if we can. If there's a delay, we will let you know why and we'll give you an idea of when you can exspect to recive a full response to your complaint. I hope we can sort things out for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seems a bit strange they see my letter as a complaint as i only requested a list of bank charges in the past 6 years. Is this normal or should i get in touch? Heres the letter that i sent to them.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing to request a fully comprehensive list of all the default charges for direct debit, unauthorised overdrafts and standing orders I have paid over the last six years.

Please find enclosed a cheque for the maximum statutory charge of £10. If you are unable to provide this data, I will accept a copy of my statements going back six years; I understand that statements on their own are not covered by the Data Protection Act 1998, yet I’m not requesting the statements per se, but the charges, which I’m entitled to by law.

I look forward to your response within 40 days, as lloydstsbis obliged to reply under the Data Protection Act. If not I shall seek remedy from the Information Commissioner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and by the way great webby, and i will be more than happy to donate if i can get my money back. Thanks in advance