• Tweets

• Hi hope you are all well. update from Western    We have received a notification requesting for a deal.  If you wish to set an arrangement with us directly, you need to send back the ourt paperwork  (N9A Admission form) that you will receive shortly. As soon as we receive the form, we can set an arrangement with you.   is this the routine response. Does the form findings set out what can be offered for mediation?   thanks G
    • Dell are wrong and you are right. If you my computer which needs a certain setup routine to get it going then whether it is the software or the hardware, it comes as a unit and if one aspect is defective then it's all defective. Write the letters so that your position is reserved and then at least you are safe and we can take it further.
    • Dell_correspondence.docxThank you for taking time to write it, BankFodder. those are exactly the words I mean. I will write another email today and a recorded letter tomorrow using your suggestion.       I am not the only one experiencing this software issue at installation, if one googles 'dell forum now we have important setup to do' you will see for example, 'First boot up out of the box - Inspiron - Dell' and other recent posts. Dell is trying to tell me that software issues does not mean its defective but I believe it does because I am unable to use the laptop because of them.   so far my correspondence has been with [email protected] which has not replied back with the returns address so far. I have also tried [email protected] (no reply from this one yet) and through Dells social media(my correspondence with them is attached).   --------- Forwarded message --------- From: Me Date: Fri, 17 Sept 2021 at 14:50 Subject: Re: Dell Customer Care | Case # 122463150 from Shahbaz [ ref:_00D0bGaMp._5002R1N6k4F:ref ] To: UKI_CSMB_CC <[email protected]> Hi I would like to return it. I am not convinced that I will not experience any issues later on with this one.  thanks, Maria   On Fri, 17 Sept 2021 at 13:08, UKI_CSMB_CC <[email protected]> wrote: Dear Maria, Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Care. My name is Shahbaz Khan I understand that you would like to return the order # 191853809 I would request you to please reconsider your decision. If you consider keeping the product, I would be able to offer you a goodwill refund of 130 GBP, including VAT. If you would still like to return the product, I may proceed with the return and you have to drop the Laptop at DPD Parcel Shop. Please reply to this email with your decision. We are awaiting your response. Please reply to this email without changing the subject line & we would be glad to assist you with any further asistance. Thank you for choosing Dell. Kind regards, Shahbaz Khan Dell | Customer Care     From: Me To: UKI_CSMB_CC <[email protected]> Hi I am writing to notify you of my request to return my Dell laptop delivered to me on September 6, 2021 due to the software (or possibly hardware?) issues which I was unable to resolve with Dell Technical Support by means of the phone and Whatsapp on September 14, 2020.  I engaged with Mujahid from 10:52 to 14:07 trying to solve these issues which   prevented me from being able to  use my laptop, and provided photo and video evidence. I am in my right to return the goods purchased at a distance within 14 days in accordance with Dell Returns Policy,  https://www.dell.com/learn/uk/en/ukcorp1/terms-of-sale-consumer-returns   and UK Law. More specifically, the Consumer Contracts Regulations for the laptop and The Supply of Extended Warranties on Domestic Electric Goods Order 2005 for the warranty/support. Please tell me the Dell returns address in the UK so I can return it or arrange a return.   Kind regards, Maria Bruevich  Dell Order Number: 191853809       From: Me Date: Tue, 14 Sept 2021 at 13:37 Subject: return of order Dell Order Number: 191853809 To: <[email protected]> Hi  Please tell me how I can return my order of a Dell laptop, order number. 191853809 I have spent 4 hours talking with your technical advisors today on Whatsapp and over the phone, yet I am unable to set  it up due to a software issue. kind regards,   Maria      
    • Yes howevrr they have my father's address on record still and this is how I know?  Yes however they still have my father's address and this is how I know? 
  • Our picks

LoidPhil v HSBC **WON**

LoidPhil

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The perfect 48 hours - a full offer on Friday followed by a newborn son; Joshua (Josh); at 06:41 this morning. Doesn't get much better than that, although it must be said that I haven't checked last nights lottery yet! Doesn't bare thinking about :o

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Loidphil this really is your week! let me be the first on here to wish you and mrs LP

:D !!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Brilliant news Loid !!! I have a Joshua too, but mine is 15, 6' 3" and grunts at me make the most of the early years because they will govern the tone of grunt you get during the acny years ... I can still pin him at a push though (I cheat and tickle)

pete

just got back from birmingham - gardener's world weekend

so just read your new news!

very, very pleased and releaved for you - well done, mrs. lp!

congratulations - and here's to a long and happy,healthy life for joshua!

ok, dad - well done to you too!