BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• **IMPORTANT**   Your first request to a company for information is never chargeable. It is only subsequent requests that are chargeable if there is no fault on part of the Data Holder (IE - They included everything but you have requested more that should have been requested 1st time round.)
    • Can I see the loan docs? It should have a company number and everything. Remove personal info.
    • Vollah - Fill me in and send SAE & Email the below;       Jes is big boss. Matt is head of UK Retail Banking. Michael is head of Compliance and will have a vested interest to resolve this for you as Barclays havent been compliant.    Caroline is head of the FOS - She should also be notified so it gets filtered down to her lower teams.    You are done messing around at this point. However do NOT send this unless you are prepared to go Legal on it. Barclays LOC.docx
    • she  has just shown me the loan agreement  and the company is regulated, all laid out      decide on the best value. The APR takes into account interest as well as fees and charges. TYPICAL APR: A "typical" APR is the APR offered to two-thirds (7.8%) of borrowers. The actual APR you are charged is subject to status so you might not qualify for the typical APR The lender will assess your circumstances, such as your income, how much you can afford to repay, the relative security of your job, whether you're on the electoral roll and your credit history. CENTRAL LOAN typical APRs are as follows: Secured loans – typical 2.82% - 5.62% APR FIXED Unsecured loans – typical 5.60% - 17.60% APR FIXED Undertaking:   I told her to sort it out herself as got enough to do myself, sorry
    • I'm a little confused. You have told us that you served an SAR on 9 January and you have heard nothing other than acknowledgement until yesterday when they told you that there was going to be a delay. However, elsewhere you have told us that they contacted you and demanded a £10 fee. Please could you clarify this.   I see that you have made a complaint to the ICO.  The only problem is that since GDPR, the timescales for the ICO dealing with consumer complaints has increased catastrophically.   If you make a complaint to the ICO, you will have to break their arms in order to get a reference number and then eventually when you do, they will then inform you that after the issue of the reference number it will take anything from six weeks to 3 months before the complaint is even allocated to an investigator.   Before GDPR there was a much smaller level of complaint, you would normally get an email within six weeks expressing an opinion that such and such company were unlikely to have complied with their data protection obligations.   Personally I think the GDPR has backfired. I don't think it has changed anything other than opened a deluge of complaints to the ICO which because the ICO is under-resourced, has played into the hands of the companies because they are even less worried than before about complaints being made about them because by the time the complaint is looked at, the complainant is fed up or has forgotten about it and anyway, or the matter they are dealing with such as a complaint against a bank or against a utility company has moved on.      
  • Our picks

rbrears

rbrears v Natwest ::: SETTLED IN FULL

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 346 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok today is the last day for NW to file a defence having acknowledged my claim for approaching 5k

Since the MCOL appears to refuse to let us enter judgment online for days after the time limit has expired I'm sending the request for judgment to them by post today so it is in their mail bag tomorrow morning and will hopefully be actioned as soon as it is possible to do so.

Maybe the court will also have the defence in its mailbag today or tomorow - We'll see :) Who knows what I might find in my post at home when I get in from work !!

hello, hope your claim going well. i have had a reply from nat west to my initial letter and they have refused stating that they do not agree with the OFT and my charges stand.

i was going to send them the LBA but now im not sure. the draft LBA i have from this site seems to reiterate what i put in my 1st letter. is this right?

they go on to say that they are disappointed to note that i may consider legal action, but if i do to send any letters to their registered office.

any help would be appreciated.

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 346 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you