Hi all

Mule

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello :)

I've been putting off doing this for ages thinking that I wouldn't have much to claim back... Silly me! Having looked through my statements online today though it seems I'm due £400 - It would have been more if I'd moved faster, doh!

I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully I'll be able to help some people once I've had the help to get through the procedure myself! :)

Hi Mule,

And welcome aboard.

There is a lot of information on this site so take your time and spend a couple of days reading as much as you can.

Here are a couple of links to get you started and i suggest you always keep them to hand.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/24031-frequently-asked-questions.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

When you are comfortable start a thread "XXXX v Bank Name here" in the relavent bank forum as then people with specific experience of this bank can offer support and advice.

There is a lot of information to take in here so if unsure it is allways best to Ask first.

If you need a quick answer to a question you could always try the chatroom as there are usually some very helpful people in there.

Very best of luck

BB

• Haha 1

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[