greengrocer vs HSBC

greengrocer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't accepted yet, and I haven't filed the MCOL either. This is just in response to the LBA. It's £106 short of the total, but I'm still going to accept, I think. I've got Barlcaycard to concentrate on, and from the bcard forum it looks like that's going to be a whole barrel of fun.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone. I'll post when I've actually got the refund in my account.

GG

ps - anyone know why my signature doesn't show? I've set it up so it should do...?

Capital One: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 14 Nov 06, Prelim 8 Dec 06, LBA 10 Jan 07, MCOL 1 Mar 07. Settled in full 2 Apr 07. :)

HSBC: Prelim 27 Feb 07, LBA 10 Apr 2007, Received offer 25 Apr 07. Rejected 2nd May 07. Received new offer 22 May 2007. Accepted 22 May 2007. Settled.

Barclaycard: SAR 2nd May 2007.

Oh. Re my last point - I see it is now, weird!

Capital One: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 14 Nov 06, Prelim 8 Dec 06, LBA 10 Jan 07, MCOL 1 Mar 07. Settled in full 2 Apr 07. :)

HSBC: Prelim 27 Feb 07, LBA 10 Apr 2007, Received offer 25 Apr 07. Rejected 2nd May 07. Received new offer 22 May 2007. Accepted 22 May 2007. Settled.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Money in account today, after LBA letter, so that's that. Hooray! Can someone change the title of the thread to *WON* or *SETTLED* or something - whichever is appropriate.

Many thanks to everyone for their help - I only wish I was going to see any of the money I'm being refunded and it wasn't going to be swallowed up by my overdraft!

GG

Well done GG - My month is up on 10th June and DG have to file a defence by Monday - so looks like I've got all that paperwork to do to get my money back - some of my charges go back beyond 6 yrs but I'm gonna try and get them cos thats when it hurt me the most financially back in 98-99 and the charges were ridiculous!!:p