Cribgirl vs HSBC

cribgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

crib if they made you the offer VERY recently then you may well be able to............ all offers made just prior to and since the july announcement are valid for 2 months................ check the date the offer was made............

its ok to feel gutted know that one.......... be guided by your own concious........ adn what feels right for you.........

rockin all over the world

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. Unfortunately the offer was made on April 30th or something.

If the bank didn't file the AQ by the deadline date (they didn't) can I apply for judgement? I know i'm moaning on here, but I just feel that the judge has actually dragged out the process with stating that I didn't need an AQ then sending me one.

Needed that bloody money too.

;-(

yes I woudl say you can and should it is covered under the courts own civil procedure rules............

it is possible the judge got confused due to pressuer of work..........

you coudl also send a letter of complaint but very carefully worded to the court manager pointing out this failure and the fact that the court system seemd to have missed this and ytherefore woudl you kindly correct this matter please.......... or along those line. fi you want any help composing it. just shout...........

rockin all over the world