Lumbar V Hsbc

LUMBAR
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to say I am new to all of this, I am unsure as to what charges I can claim back.

I have a business current account, in my summary of business account statement can I claim for the overdraft fee and the debit interest fee?

Could someone explain the HSBC codes that I am able to claim for.

Many thanks

Lumbar

Hi, you can claim back overdraft fees in full, you are also entitled to claim back part of the debit interest fees (the portion of which were caused by the penalty charges) There are speadsheets on this site that do the calculations for you.

How did you extract the summary information off hsbc as I am struggling to get this information off them.

Tony

Hi Chargeback,i Asked Hsbc For Six Years Statements They Sent Back Six Years Worth Of Statements Missing Out Some, I Looked Back Through My Paper Statements Received At The Time To See If I Had Any Of The Missing Months When Looking Back Through Said Statements I Realised That You Get A Sheet That Is Called "summary Of Your Business Current Account Charges And Interest" And That Is Why I Posted My Question. Sorry If This Doesn't Help But This Is Where I Extracted That Information From.

Thanks

Lumbar

hi sent my prelim today left off the bit about default notice also after"the what i require " bit i just put in my charges without interest, left out the plus £xxx bit .

sent my letter to colin langdale.

is this alright so far.

also got a leaflet this morning concerning hsbc business banking about changes to there terms and conditions which will take effect as from15 april 2007 ,have not read it yet

cheers michael also pm nettyg telling her i must be stupid understand most of the bank stuff just not how to navigate the forum as all the advice seems to be about the bank stuff,not actually the navigation of the site ,told you i am stupid

hi down loaded complex spread sheet,printed out how to use,question when i get to column g i enter date fine,when i tab to column h enter amount fine,when i tab to column i it does not allow me to enter amount balance it calculates 8%interest,any ideas ? help

lumbar you've got threads all over the place.. pm a mod and get all your threads into one so we can follow your story, you'll be much easier to find and help!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

first take a look at the bottom - there are two tabs one is "charges and interest" and the other is "8% interest". you use the charges and interest one for figuring overdraft interest and at i it is asking for the balance from the statement at the time of the interest charge.

are you perhaps on the 8% tab rather than the charges and interest?

you will do that one after you have figured the o/d interest. for the o/d interest - you put the charges on the left side and the interest on the right - start with the oldest first and work your way down

you will find it takes a portion of the interest - or all or none - depends on the balance at the time of the charge - you may get nothing for a bit then it will start picking it up.

but if it's showing 8% interest - i think you are on the wrong tab.

and as netty says try to stick to one thread - it's much easier.

lol... i'm here watchin the footie (passionate footie fan) but still can't take my eye of the pc!!! yes lats... addiction

crusher i think we need a CAG's Anonymous lol

cheers lateralus and nettyg actually sussed it on my own about half an hour after posting my thread wrong ,been doing the spreadsheet and have just finished any chance either of you could help with my thread just the one lumbar v hsbc would be great ,still cant work out how to get a mod when i need one ,did not think i would ever say that being an old "punk" cheers again lumbar

All threads merged at OP's request

roaring with laughter lumbar.... to pm a moderator, when you go into the CAG page, right at the bottom of the page shows everybody online. pm somebody in green (mod) and ask them to move all your threads into one place.

(do i detect a rusty old safety pin in the nose with a chain to the ear lumbar??)