Barclays have a back log.

steveruss1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have a case going to court on the 12th of April 2007 in the small claims court. I phoned the following number and asked to speak to someone dealing with my claim.

020 7116 4753

Be polite when on the phone, they will ask you for you claimant number of the court case. ((( You can only proceed with this when you have a date set!!!! )))

The very nice man on the phone told me that i would recieve a call back to settle my claim at the end of March. The reason they will not settle right away is because they have such a large backlog of claims and they are dealing with them in order of first come, first served.

So anyone out there who has a court date set and wants to see if they can settle early ring away.

Hope all can get their money back.

I will post when i have settled and thanks to all on this website and keep up the good work.

Take them banks for all they've got. They make enough money out of us.:) :)

I still find it incredible that this is being allowed!

I am sure if a court was told that 'the bank have said they'll settle, but just not yet as they have a lot of work at the moment, so I need to keep wasting your time' th judge wouldn't be too happy!

WHEN I get to this stage I will be taping all these conversations, and when I get one like that, I'll be forwarding a copy to the judge!

That should rock the boat a little!

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

Pete, be careful, if you record the telephone conversation you MUST inform the other party that the conversation is being recorded.

First, ask who you are speaking to, then say ok so n so for the record this conversation is being recorded for possible use in court.

Otherwise you will be opening a can of worms that will backfire in YOUR face.

I agree with you though on your point, these cases could be written off immediately cos they know damn well they aint gonna pursue them, the sad thing is so do the judges..

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.