When will Natwest pay??

Millsy24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My court dates is 1st march.. I still haven't received a cheque!

Starting to worry abit, will i have to go to court or will they leave it until the last minute ?

Does anyone have advice or link to following for what I should take to court with me?

Many Thanks

Millsy24

Hi,

Bit difficult to advise you without knowing more BUT don't panic. Follow the steps outlined here. I assume you have your court bundle prepared exchanged and have done an AQ?

If you have had any communication from Cobblers it might be worth giving them a ring. They will settle!

Read around the threads here and if you have Patricia Pearls book read it!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Hi,

Hi,

I have completed a AQ and sent with it all the letters and schedule charges to the court. When Cobblers sent a letter advising me that they were acting on behalf of Nawest, I sent them copies of all the letters and bank charges to them

I assume this is what you meant by 'have your court bundle prepared exchanged' ?

I have had offers from Cobblers for half the amount but didn't respond as by the time I received the letter the 7 day deadline had already past!

I was thinking about calling them on Monday but didn't know if this was a good Ideal ?

Many Thanks

Millsy24

Hi

No harm in phoning them see what they will offer you!

Keep us posted; very usuful link from cooxie.

bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

hi,

I Phone Cobblers today and spoke to a young lady who said that they had been waiting for my response from the offer they had sent in Jan. I informed her that as the letter arrived after the 7 day deadline I didn't respond.

She asked if I was willing to accept the amount and I replied that only the full amount will be acceptable. She informed me that she will pass this back to the cilent . I reminded her that the Court date is Thursday this week.... her reply was that I would have a reponse within or 'ON' Thursday!.

Does anyone know if Natwest have let a case get to the day of court before settling ? I need to know incase I need to take the day off work!

Cheers

Millsy24

oh my god have u received ur money yet?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

The court bundle is all hte stuff you should send to the court letting them know what information you will be relying on in court. Its copies of all your corresponence so far, plus lots of stuff about recent cases, and the relevant laws etc you are claiming htey have broken.

Its all in the link provided by cooxie, in the basic court bundle bit.

If your date is very soon you may have missed the last date that you can send in this info, but all the cases seem to get settled anyway, and the court bundle probably just shows natwest/cobbetts that you mean business?

I have sent all the information to the court with my AQ. Will I be able to add more evidences on the day of the court hearing?? As I have found the information about an ex Nat west executive being part of a team commission by the BBC to conduct a investigation into the real cost of bank charges.