Is it too early?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes i would think they are snowed under

stick with you timetiable and send lba 14days prior to deadline.

that should get them moving

dx100uk;)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

did you send your S A R by recorded delivery.

i ask this because there are numerous accounts of firms receiving S A R,s by normal mail, and it's suggested that they destroy the mail without cashing cheques so you have no proof they even received it in the first place.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Some banks do not cash the cheques at all. I'm with Barclays and they returned my cheque with the SAR saying that the service was free.

I think you just have to be patient just now as the banks are probably snowed under with requests, what with all the recent publicity and stuff.

Hopefully like me your info will turn up soon with your cheque attached

Bazak1,

I sent the SAR Special Delivery, I have not actually sent the SAR to my bank to claim back my bank charges,(although I will be claiming at a later stage) it is in relation to fraudulent activity on my bank account, unfortunately the bank in question have accidentally sent me an attachment via email, that I should not have seen.

This attachment in question along with several emails reveals 100% that they are actually lying about several things.

I would imagine the person responsible for accidentally sending the attachment will probably be disciplined if not even dismissed. On the other hand he/she has given me a crucial piece of evidence;)

is it possible for you to print copies of the e-mails they have sent you, they may come in useful at some point in the future. you could perhaps try notifying them of their mistake, including just a couple of points in the e-mail to let them know you did actually receive it. ( that may change their mind, or begin communication to your benefit ). on the other hand, if you have letters explaining one thing, and copies of e-mails saying things to the opposite, perhaps a visit to your local C A B may be worthwhile.

if the fraudulent activity is to do with cash being taken without your knowledge, or you have lost your card and cash has gone missing, then provided you informed them immediately, they do usually look into it and return the cash at a later date when they can confirm that the activity isnt down to your neglect etc. have a look at your T & C's because it usually explains all of that in there.

good luck !

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

BAZ,

To be honest it is not a simple case, I have had the money refunded, but the point is the fraudulent activity happened due to the (I am of the opinion) bank failing to complete security properly; this attachment has helped me confirmed what I suspected

Basically I have emails from two separate members of staff stating that the calls related to the fraudulent activity were not recorded, also another member of staff (have the email again) confirms that the call centre where the calls were taken, do not record any of them. Yet the attachment says different.