burnsandi Vs Lloyds tsb

burnsandi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI Burnsandi,

Just stick to the timetables on this site, don't let the bank fob you off with their delaying tactics. Hang in there and you'll get the lot.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 3 weeks later...

As i have heard nothing from tsb i am getting ready to send my lba, will give them till Wednesday. The only thing i am worried about is that when i sent my prelim request i did not send it recorded delivery, should i include another copy of this along with my lba,(by recorded dely)

Hi,

BOS ignored a lot of letters I sent them, I just stuck to my timetable and they got in touch on my court return date, I think a lot of the banks hope if they dont reply you will eventually give up. I dont think it will do any harm sending a copy of your prelim letter. I am currently using Summary Cause against BOS and they have totaly ignored me. My court return date is tomorrow(tuesday 13th March). Bet I hear from them soon.

Regards.

Scott.

Hi, Burnsandi.

I phoned the court on my return date and no response from BOS. Handed in form for decree. Have to wait 14days after my hearing date (2oth march) Then instruct Sheriff's Officers to get my cash, I'll keep you posted.

Regards.

Scott.

unexpected result from Halifax, i was on the phone to their call centre a couple of days ago regarding some d/d's, the guy on phone asked if he could do anything else for me, without thinking i asked him about a charge of £39 i had just been notified of for a returned d/d of £3.50 saying to him that it was quite a nice profit they were making, considering that due to 4 such charges this month my account was overdrawn by £156, He said he could not help but would get someone to phone me, No such phone call but in todays post a letter saying they would reverse all my charges for March 07 and the latest one along with overdrawn fee.....

Hi there

Like you I'm kinda new to all this and I to am with Lloyds TSB, my query though is regarding how I claim... you see my account was opened in England while I lived there but I now live in Scotland... does this mean I have to go through the Scottish procedure or can I follow the english procedure and fill in the money claim form online... I have already sent them my LBA so getting close to the point where I'll be filing with the county court.

Please Help as my charges are in the region of £1500 and I dont want to end up losing half due to the Scottish law.

:( :( :( Jules