Next step

tiger1965

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm making excuses here sorry, but i can't sit here too long making it hard for me to concentrate on searching for further info, I'm disabled and get stiff and sore if i sit for too long .

I've sent letters 1 and 2 and have had replies offering £1000 which i have rejected. Barclays have written back saying they won't increase their offer even though it is just under a 1/4 of what they owe us. My next step is small claims court i take it, but I have no idea how to make this move or wether its worth writing saying thats what my next step is. Any advise most welcome. Thanks:?:

Guest ian cognito

Your LBA (if it was the template on here) advised them of what your next step would be, and II'm sure they have had enough experience by now to be aware of that.

Your next step is a court claim but unfortunately you need to be aware of what you are doing before you take it so there is no 'easy route' without reading the advice on here.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/23993-bringing-your-case-court.html

It is better to take your time and get it right than to make a mistake and risk losing your claim. You can issue your case either online through MCOL or at your local court by completing an N1 form, templates for both are in the templates library.

Good luck