Thereshope! v Creation x 2 accounts

thereshope!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :)

Wow ! I've been busy tonight starting threads for this and that !

This is my latest choice of who to battle with next, and yes, Creation are the chosen one !

Only 2 accounts so I expect the charges wont add up to a huge amount , but I guess every penny counts.;)

I hope I havent bitten off more than I can chew, because I have also decided to claim against GE money at the same time.

That will be all 8 of my storecards taken care of.

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

• 2 months later...

Received statements etc from Creation this morning for both accounts, along with credit agreements so it looks like Creation have fully complied with SAR .

Much the same as G.E as I have just signed my name at the sides of the boxes that the sales asssistant has x ,and on one of the accounts I have inadvertantly signed up for Creation 3D payment protection.

The amount ads up to £36.44 for the PPI so I am going to ask for a refund on that aswell as late fees of £42.00.

On the other account the late fees add up to £127.00.

Total amount is £205.44 for both accounts.

I dont know much about re-claiming charges on store cards etc as I have only re-claimed off my bank , but i'm guessing its much the same .

Do people tend to just claim for the charges or have people been successfully claiming contractual interest on top ?

If I can, I would like to add the contractual element because Creation charge a fortune in interest !

I would appreciate any help/tips from some one that is going through the same process if your out there !

Thanks

Hope xx

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

I'm a bit useless with spreadies etc !

Which one is the best to use if i'm claiming contractual interest ?

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07

Respectful bump please.

Can someone please help me !!!!

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07

hello

im not to sure but i think i would use vamps spread sheet number 13, that one is for simple c.i on credit cards and so i would presume that store cards work the exact same way!!!!!

hope this is some use for you

and good luck

Help please !

I want to claim CI on this but not sure at what rate to charge ?

The service charge amount is 2.2% per month according to my statements, so I assume I just multiply x 12 to get the annual rate ?

I am claiming for 2 accounts so assume that I have to do a spready for each ?

I also want to claim back PPI. Do I put these figures on spready or do I need to do this seperatley ?

I would really appreciate a hand to get me started with this claim as I am new to re-claiming from store cards/cc.I know what I'm doing with the banks, but TBH I havent go a clue with this claim !

Thanks

Hope xx

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07

Hey hope hun.

If you put the monthly rate into Mindzai's spready it will give you the correct APR as there is a little more to it then just multiplying by 12.

I claimed against Creation for my O/H JJB and got settlement of all charges and 8% (I settled for this when all the malarky was going on about CI)

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

Hey Sonja:)

I can't download Mindzais spready for some strange reason, just a blank page when I try and open it.

I would really appreciate it if you could send a link hun, if its not to much trouble:)

I've been trying all evening to input the details into a spready that our mate Bill-k sent me for my Nat west claim, but gone and bug***d it up !

Thanks for popping by my thread BTW, there doesn't appear to be much 'traffic' through the store card threads. Very lonely here so please come back lol !!:wink:

Hope xx

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07

Hey hun,

I have Mindzais spready saved on my hard drive but have just put 2.2 in for you and it comes up with APR of 29.84% so that sounds about right.

Im the opposite to you....have done most credit card and store cards but still gotta tackle the bank accounts lol.

Does this help?

• Haha 1

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

Sonja,you dont half get about lol :D

The rate sounds like it's worked on the spready,so I would really appreciate a copy if thats ok with you ?

I'll pm you my email:)

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07

Ok spreadies done

Acc 1 £127 charges + £177.35 CI = £304.35

Acc 2 £68 PPI & charges + £69.16 CI = £137.60

Total = £441.95.

Going to do pre-lims now and get sent of tomorrow

NatWest

LBA SENT 29/01/07