• Tweets

• If you check the Companies House website, Wellington Court Devon says it's the UK arm of Wellington Court FS. No directors are showing for some reason.   https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/BR018905   The entry for Wellington in Ireland shows Adriana Lozinska as director with an address in Reigate. Clicking on her name doesn't show any other companies.   https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/FC033818/officers   But if you type her name into the Cos House search box, you get a list that includes addresses in Devon and Spain.   https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=adriana+lozinska   My hunch is that Adriana Lozinska is the person writing the emails that Simmonds has had.   HB              
    • Hi. Thank you for starting a new thread and for telling us your story.   So you didn't have dealings with Wellington Court when you moved your funds from Scottish Widows to Guinness Mahon? My understanding is that anyone doing a pension transfer should have independent financial advice.   How much paperwork do you have and how much if any is from Wellington Court please?   HB  
    • Hi   I assume this is a Gas Boiler and is so the first thing I would do is ask Your Repair for the Gas Safety Register Number of the 2 individuals they sent to your property to carry out that repair as they should be Gas Safety Registered.   Once you get that then check those numbers on the Gas Safety Register:   Find or check a Gas Safe registered business - Find or check a Gas Safe registered engineer in your area who can fit, fix and service your gas appliances. WWW.GASSAFEREGISTER.CO.UK Find or check a Gas Safe registered engineer in your area who can fit, fix and service your gas appliances.   What I would also do is send Your Repair a Subject Access Request (SAR) asking for 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase cover whatever format they hold your data in whether it be phone calls, emails, written etc. They then have 30 Calendar Days to respond and that time limit only starts once they acknowledge receipt of your SAR request
    • Hi . I also been motability customer for many years but this is my 1st diesel .  And I have to say motability staff are the cream of the cream  best of the best  100% amazing staff  but this time in particular when I said what happend  just like I said     The reply was  they must been a mistake I'll send them an email to remind them   Then I said I want to make a complaint about them as they was rude  dismissive and I dont really want to go back to them .  Then she said  this is a complaint  I'm doing it now and I'll send them an email to remind them  And I had nothing  off them since .  Also I left it on there feedback on there Webb site review.  (the dealer )  Which they replied in a bog standard click and paste reply  saying they  contact me and deal with  they never did  even left follow up feeback to the review.    I was shocked by the lack of response from motability  of the potential fraud  that could be going.on ..  As far as I'm concerned it is fraud  they know it's free to motability customers  but still try and charge  even argue with customers in middle of the show room  and that was there manager   david /dav .  
    • Hi   I myself am a Motability Customer and have been for some years with numerous cars.   What I will say is you won't have been palmed off by Motability as your complaint will be noted on their system with that specific dealership and they will have asked that dealership to respond to your complaint.   With Motability it will take more than one complaint against that specific dealership unless very serious for them to take corrective action on that specific dealership.   When you contacted Motability did you make it clear that you were complaining about that dealership and the adblue charge?   What exactly did Motability state to you after they had carried out their investigation? (Motability would have contacted that dealership for a response)   Did Motability offer to change you to another local dealership for servicing of your car? (they can do this if you are unhappy with that specific dealership)   I note you state your sister husband who is disabled took his car and was charged £30 for adblue for their car but could you clarify:   a) Was this at the same Dealership you went to?   b) Was this car a Motability Scheme Car?  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Bank charges

beckz27

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved my bank statements and am now at the next stage. I am from scotland and what i want know is if anyone else from scotland has claimed back there charges from the abbey. I'm a bit confused about the court thing as scottish small claims courts only hand out upto £750 and my claim is for nearly £2000, i am hoping it won't go to court but am just thinking ahead about what to do.

Any other helpful advice would be great, cheers

Becks you need to do a lot more research, read threads and read the FAQ section. Many people in scotland prefer to keep their claims under £750 so it goes through small claims - if the claim is for more than this figure then they split it into portions - i.e. they go for a £750 claim covering the first couple of years then when successful claim again for the next couple of years etc.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

thanks just been reading

The Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Order 2001

in this it states that you may take the company to court in the country which there head office is in, providing it states nothing about it in the terms and conditions from the bank. since abbey's head office is in london i should be within my rights to take them to court in england which is what i plan to do if it goes that far.

My understanding is that unless you have a correspondence address in England then you cant claim through teh English system although there are ways around it. Have a read of the following post.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/scotland/52551-claim-england.html?highlight=ehstevie

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.

Thanks you have been a great help. I have someone in England who hopefully will let me use there address, failing that i will get a mail box.

Now to get the ball rolling

cheers again

Becky

• 1 month later...

After applying at the court how do i then know if Abbey have filled a defence or replied to the claim before i file a judgment, have not heard anything yet and there time is almost up.

• 4 weeks later...

I received Abbey's defence about 2 weeks ago but have not yet received the allocations questionaire. I'm a bit worried as to what is going on, the MCOL online said they would notify me of the court to which my case is to be transfered to but i have not heard anything about that either.

Can anyone help me with this please, not sure what i should be doing if anything.