Panic with a capital P!!!

debnc62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Done, enjoyed reading this thread. Good to hear these stories.

I started mine in August and got my court date in December for the 27th March - not heard a thing from them as yet - hope i hear something soon, sent my bundle to Abbey at the End of December!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louis wu

Deb, I've been a member here for a long time, and I've never looked forward to a post like your winning one.

Thats the best of news, I feel like I've won again.

Enjoy the money, enjoy the feeling and enjoy the knowledge that little old you took on a big bad bank and WON.

It took me a while to stop running round my kitchen, then I started telling all my friends, just like you've done here.

Best wishes

Louis

Cheers Louis , and kimmey hee hee if i didnt have to be in work for 7 in the morning i would have been partying will have to wait now till firday but dont careoh that 1st pint of wine and soda (dry with ice:)) will taste better than any others ive ever had lol xxx thanks again crikey I feel like im at the OSCars LOL!!!!!!

well done deb !!! have been following your thread waiting for the last hour to find out your result. Came back on line after doing school run, you give all of us new claimers the hope we are trying to find from this wicked site. Go enjoy ........ you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Cheers chelseaboy!!!

Sorry i kept you in suspense. I keep smiling and dancing the kids think i should be institutionalised lol.. Ive threatened them no shopping on Satuday if they dont stop taking the pee ha ha. Thanks again to you all and dont stop!!! im loving every minute of this he he xxxxxxxx

Deb xxxxx

Thanks Truth42, dunno about the vino tonight going to work at 7 in the morning so i can go to court at 10 for the adjournment so best keep a clear head... Roll on Friday!!!!

Anney thanks hun and well done for Friday!!!! xxxxx

Armsoft!!! so sorry hun was to much in a tizz before, Well done for getting that default removed you know you will do it but i would ring him get him all nervy hee hee its priceless lol!!!!! xxxx

Debs, thanks for that.

He rang me in the end and they caved in totally (I don`t know how I stopped myself from laughing when I was talking to him)

So thats me totally sorted now (With Abbey anyway:D )

There must be someone else out there I could go for????

Oh yes, the Shabby Round 2 (They sent me microfiche statements going back 12 years:o ) so after I`ve cashed their cheque I`ll start preparing my case.

Have a good drink on Friday.

Best of luck for the future;)

VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN - IF THEY HELP - PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Halifax - S.A.R - June 06

- Pre-Lim(£1665) July 06

- LBA - July 06

- MCOL - 15th Aug 06

- Acknowledged 18th Aug

- Settled IN FULL :eek:

- 2nd Claim Started - 12 Dec 2006

- SETTLED IN FULL:eek:

- 3rd Claim Started (Phone Call) 1st March 2007

Abbey National - S.A.R - 23/08/06

- Default Removal Letter sent 21st Sept

- LBA sent with Estimated Charges 4/10/06

- 2nd LBA 23/10/06

- N1 filed 9/11/06 - Deemed Served 16/11/06

- AQ & Draft Directions filed 19/12/06

- Court Hearing 22/3/07

- SETTLED IN FULL:o INCLUDING £5k COMPENSATION

Capital One - S.A.R. 10/10/06

Alliance & Leicester - Mortgage E/S/C Claim 02/03/07

MArk

Whem did they send you 12 years worth of data?

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

MArk

Whem did they send you 12 years worth of data?

Glenn

When I made my SAR request last year, I got the normal "Not a relevent filing system" letter, and wrote back telling them basicaly if they don`t play ball then I`m going staight to court with them.

I received a delivery by TNT Courier of one massive envelope, inside was all the documentation I`d asked for, along with my microfiche data going back as far as 20/04/1994

The paper that they are printed on has the following reference on (MISC 0337 Jul 06 F), so it`s not that they found these prints somewhere and decided to send them, they actually printed them off of their system.

- Pre-Lim(£1665) July 06

- LBA - July 06

- MCOL - 15th Aug 06

- Acknowledged 18th Aug

- 2nd LBA 23/10/06

- Court Hearing 22/3/07

Hey Armsoft , you and everyone saved my weekend from being a total bag of wobbles hee hee. im so pleased for you hun well done. They are in such a mess arnt they ha ha..

You know if you had a credit card about 3 four years ago and dont have any info about it. ie acc no etc is there anyway you can get the info about it or is it tuff i should have kept a statement??

Hey Armsoft , you and everyone saved my weekend from being a total bag of wobbles hee hee. im so pleased for you hun well done. They are in such a mess arnt they ha ha..

You know if you had a credit card about 3 four years ago and dont have any info about it. ie acc no etc is there anyway you can get the info about it or is it tuff i should have kept a statement??

Debs,

Write to the Card issuer with a general SAR request.

Use the wording "any accounts held by me during the past 6 years" rather than heading it with account details etc.

I had 3 accounts with the Shabby and could not remember the details of all of them, so sent a general SAR and ended up with the information for all three accounts, so as long as you hav`nt moved house since the account closed you`ll be fine.

Hope this is of help:)

- Pre-Lim(£1665) July 06

- LBA - July 06

- MCOL - 15th Aug 06

- Acknowledged 18th Aug

- 2nd LBA 23/10/06

- Court Hearing 22/3/07

Hi there,

CONGRATS first of all. I am just preparing a court bundle for my MIL but it has to be in by Friday so time is running out!!

Anyway, sorry!!, I had a similar issue with a Nationwide account that I held and they were really on the ball and sent everything through to me. Basically you just give them as much info as possible about yourself, previous addresses, names etc and they have to provide any info they hold on you so subsequently you should get you info, just send an SAR to Barclaycard and start all over again!! Good Luck, sure you will not need it now you have suceeded once!!

Hiya To everyone, Just thought Id give you a quick update!!

Went to Court today the judge was wonderful, he said that he was very impressed with my court bundle, ( i mentioned CAG !!!) and that he was happy to adjourn for 14 days. James Arrandale bless him, sent me the receipt for the payment made to my new bank account, and told him thanks very much and will talk to him again in another 6 months when i put my claim in for the last 5 months hee hee ooh did he stutter ha ha Love it!!!!