Robertxc

20 year claim limit in Scotland & other ramblings

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4421 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have my 2nd hearing against HBOS on 6th July they have defended charges over 5 years old. Will be reading up on as much as I can over th enext month to see if I think its worth going for them!

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

• Haha 1

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

:eek: OMG :eek:

Am I to be the guinea-pig?

:sad: 'Fraid so, my dear. But, I'm a great believer in their being a positive side to everything: at least you don't have to worry about watching out for your tail. ;)

:D

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb

2nd November 2006: 1st letter, requesting back statements, hand delivered to lloyds TSB: got receipt.

I have received the information on my accounts going back 6 (six) years but not going back to the begining of my hsitory with the bank, as I requested.

Think I'd best send a letter suggesting they send the lot and informing them that I have already paid the £10 for such information.

Mairi's awaiting my details so that she can help me work out the interest due on the charges taken.

Personal: growing and changing while ever remaining the same. Get to know me and tell me what I'm like coz I can't figure me out.

Quote: If you can't beat them, confuse them.

at least you don't have to worry about watching out for your tail. ;)

:D

It's not me tail I'm worrying about - it's all the other bits!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/scotland/96389-lates-ruling-court-session.html

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!