Close Assistance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't know whether anybody has had to deal with these people? They are a company based in Sheffield and they act on behalf of Online Finance if an account goes into arrears. I'd be interested to hear peoples comments on them. I went into 3 months arrears on my car loan (because of bank penaltiies) and they sent this agent around - he made an appointment). He took all my income and expenditure details and said that the payment would be £495 per month against the car loan of £293 per onth car loan. I can't afford this but can now revert to the original amount even if it means extending the term by 3 months. I have paid well over the half the loan off and could return the car anyway but I don't want to as I can afford to resume payments. Are there agents paid on commision for how much they can collect for any arrears. Could anybody help? it would be in Online Finances interest if I paid the loan up in full insted of me returning the car would n't it? I wonder would it be possible to speak to them instead of dealing with Close Assistance. Close Asssistance are a very aggressive organisation.

I think it is better if you do get in touch with Online and point out what you have just said here. Close Assistance are not operating in the interest ot the leasing company or you.Threaten that you will cancel altogether if you have to continue to deal with CA.

Then carry on to make an alternative offer to Online stressing that you do want to

carry on with the lease for the full term.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks