abbey pains

scotty69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anyone help me please , ive just found through the money claim website that abbey is going to defend my case , i need to know what to do next and does this mean i might have to go to court . also when i called them a couple of days ago they told me they havent recieved another copy of the charges even though royal mail said it was delivered. will this go against me, i really appreciate any advise :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't worry, Scotty!

The shABBEY prepare to defend against anyone who dare to question their unlawful charging system, only not in the place it counts, COURT! Their defence seems to be as computer generated & bog standard as the replies to your letters you have sent them so far!

If you feel it neccesary, send them another copy of your charges reminding them that you have already sent them before. I've known people send them several copies!

Phil:)

PS. No, it won't go against you.

This is only my personal, honest opinion!

• 2 weeks later...

whens ur court date? is it soon keep us posted

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

ive had a letter saying will contact me in 10 days but im going to put my N1 in thursday.

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!