Illingworth v Abbey

budd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers, Yes it's nice to get things moving and as a 'court novice' it's great to have the support of this forum to help me through the dark days ahead and (hopefully)lead to a postive outcome. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update, Received acknowlegement from Abbey today, confirming arrangments to send the requested informatiom. This will be sent in two formats, the last 14 months on duplicate statements the rest 2001-2005 are a list of archieved transactions transcibed from microfiiche, I should have these in the next 5-7 days.:)

Also in the letter is mention of 'manual interventions' and how they are not always recorded, do these relate to my claim in any way?

Sounds like the standard Abbey replies. Just stick to your timetable not theirs. If you have not received all your info when your 40 days are up send an LBA giving 14 days. - worked for me (and everyone else;) )

2 Accounts with statements back to Feb 04 = £802 in charges

S.A.R received by Abbey 22.09.06 .......start the clock!:D

9.10.06 received letter from Pam Speed 'information to follow'

12.10.06 received last 14 months of altered statements :rolleyes:

01.11.06 LBA sent to Abbey for statements

10.11.06 received statements back to 2000 - on one account:|

15.11.06 2nd LBA sent for outstanding information

26.11.06 Outstanding info arrives

30.11.06 Prelim for £1089 received by Abbey

06.12.06 Sorry you are unhappy letter received

21.12.06 Sent LBA giving 14 days before court action

22.12.06 Received GOGW for £375

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Update time

I posted my SAR on Feb 22 which is 35days ago and so for I've recieved only March 2006 to March 2007 in the form of paper statements. The statements for 2001 to 2006 have so for not arrived , dispite their letter saying 'we have made arrangements to send you a list archived transactions between 2001 and 2006, under seperate cover' is this normal?

What should I do now, remind them of the deadline or wait untill the 40 day dead line as passed ?

Re sending a LBA giving them extra time (14 Days) what 'action' am I threatening in this letter?