Tobes

Tobes v Egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4732 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Tobes

just a thought, if you have anything prepared i would take it with you. If the judge asks a question and you have all the information with you no problems.

It would be bad to be asked a question about your case and not have the actual figres to hand.

JMHO

Glenn

PS and it will probalby show that you have a good idea what youre doing to if its all ordered and youre ready to go as it were.

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Yeah, I'm trying to force myself to get stuff together :D but what you say is, of course, eminently sensible :)

if youre struggling to know what to put together there is an example bundle list in karnevil vs abbety and jonni2bad has a list in one of his threads too i believe.

HTH

glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Good luck for Tuesday Tobes, I'm soon gonna start a claim against egg myself, as soon as i've finished with a couple of others. It looks like its gonna be hard work, but at the end of the day i don't see how they can justify their charges.

All the best

lee

A&L Data Protection Act sent 8/6/2006 - Statements received 27/7 - Prelim request for payment sent 28/7 - LBA sent 8/8 - MCOL 21/8 - Settled in full £3317.66 20/9:lol:

MBNA Data Protection Act sent 8/8 - 14/9 Offer of £2,247.35 accepted. (£1,160 charges plus compound interest). Second account = offer of £1,182.30 (£436 charges plus compound interest) :lol:

Morgan Stanley Data Protection Act sent 8/8:) Total of £875 charges.

Hi Tobes, have not got round to docs. yet. If you want me to e mail just say the word. Best of Luck, goes without saying. Yasmin

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

Thanks guys!

It might be helpful, Yasmin, but I realise you must be busy etc yourself!

Good Luck Tobes...we will all be there with you in spirit. Love AC:)

Good luck I'll be sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Just to say good luck for tomorrow..am just getting my acct numbers etc and will be sending off my SAR to Egg this week....

Nikkiandmidgets Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Capital One (2) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelims sent 20/10/06, LBA's sent 16/11/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Citi credit card - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelim sent 9/10/06, LBA sent 28/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Egg (4) - S.A.R. sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidget Vs Littlewoods (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Blackhorse - Prelim sent 20/10/06 requesting £125 charges to be refunded. LBA sent 16/11/06.

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Welcome Finance (Macadam Finance) - S.A.R and C.C.A request sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

My Mum Vs Capital One - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Citi - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs SLC - S.A.R and C.C.A sent 09/10/06

Husband Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

I'm wondering at the moment if st clare blokey will be on the phone or if he will come in person...Anyone want me to pass on any messages? :D

Just tell him, HI from the CAG group and we should all hopefully keep him out of the office and travelling through the UK for the considerable future!

Nikkiandmidgets Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Capital One (2) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelims sent 20/10/06, LBA's sent 16/11/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Citi credit card - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelim sent 9/10/06, LBA sent 28/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Egg (4) - S.A.R. sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidget Vs Littlewoods (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Blackhorse - Prelim sent 20/10/06 requesting £125 charges to be refunded. LBA sent 16/11/06.

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Welcome Finance (Macadam Finance) - S.A.R and C.C.A request sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

My Mum Vs Capital One - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Citi - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs SLC - S.A.R and C.C.A sent 09/10/06

Husband Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

I'm also wondering if I should ostensibly read my copy of 'Politics of the Judiciary' whilst waiting to be called in :D

Hey Tobes....Please be confident!!! Just Remember that the Unfairly treated consumer's Tanks. are 'armed' and...ready to 'Rock...and...Rolll....!!! LOVE AC

lol well I'm back from the Court!

The judge was very pleasant and helpful and not at all intimidating.

Egg weren't there, and she said that they were meant to have been conducting the conference by telephone, but they didn't call so it was just me and the judge lol The judge didn't seem too concerned by this though

She said she wouldn't at this stage by ordering standard disclosure because she thought it disproportionate, which was a bit of a blow because I know that Bookworm's judge ordered it, but oh well

Anyway, her order was that Egg should within seven days send to the Court their draft directions, i.e. what they want to happen and that they also send details of any other claims against them in my Court, or if not, then neighbouring courts so that the claims can be consolidated!! This may mean that I'll be seeing some of you guys at a later date!! It also may mean that I might have to travel to another court :( but it's certainly an interesting turn of events...

Well done Tobes...shame she didn't grant standard disclosure. That is interesting, about the neighbouring courts thing. Guess you'll just have to wait now then.:rolleyes:

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

Yup it's now a waiting game, which is fine 'cause i'm dealing with other claims right now as well lol

Interesting... What court did you go to?

Well done for today ;-)

I'm trying to PM you but you are obviously soooooooo popular you inbox is full ;-)

I phoned the court because I'd had no word for a while and apparently Egg has requested that the judge's order be set aside and that their be a Case Management Conference...If they are given it I shall be extremely peeved because there has already been a bloody CMC but they failed to attend or phone as they had indicated they would...It just seems like they're stalling and that they don't care about doing anything the court requests and that the court doesn't care either...

Well, there are quite a lot of us CONSUMERS that have either Issued Claims, or are about to. Therefore, they will have to 'CARE' won't they:)

Love AC

Long time no speak hope things are ok - keep us posted :-)

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4732 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you