HSBCNightmares Vs HSBC

HSBCNightmares
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hearing is 10 am and haven't heard anything from DG or HSBC.

Called the court yesterday and it is still on :)

I am submitting my court bundle early next week. Nearly finished it and printing it out on Friday.

I am guessing they will

1. Ignore it and not submit anything. So will reject a default judgement.

2. Submit a request for stay before or on the day. I am preparing an application for removal of stay.

3. Receive an offer a week before the hearing.

PM me if you want to see my bundle. It is about 400 pages at the moment :p

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just about finished my court bundle ready for sending today. I've put in an extract of the T&C's from 2000 (when I openeed the account) but I know that Noddy has added T&C's from every year for which he is claming. As I've numbered and done the contents page I'm keen not to change anything unless you think my 1 x extract from T&C 2000 will be detrimental and I need to add other years - any advice?

The heavier the bundle the more tried I hope the HSBC rep will be in Court.:p

I have T&Cs summary that I copied from the new POC if you want it. This clearly explains the change in the T&Cs during the years. PM and will email it over.

Have you heard anything from HSBC / DG / Court. I have heard nothing from them. Silence. What about you.

BTW - so far I think HSBC has about 3 or 4 cases listed at 10:00 on 24 August.

Morning Noddy - I think you sent me the T&C summary by e-mail last night? If so, is it OK to use without actually putting in the T&C's to back it up?

Post hasn't arrived yet but still haven't heard anything so just getting the bundle in on time so at least I don't shoot myself in the foot by not complying with court directions.

Who else has their case the same time as ours? This should almost be fun (as long as it doesn't get stayed)!

Please can anyone give me definitive guidance as to whether I must add T&C's for every year for which I'm claiming back charges or is it just sufficient to have them from the year I opened the account? (I will also add Noddy's T&C summary). Thanks!