jean v Alliance & Leicester

jeanie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my 14 day letter to my bank on the 25th of January 07, they said no , so I filed 2 claims ( for differant accounts) at county court on the 13th february 07 , they sent Acknowledgement of service for both claims then on thursday they sent one cheque for £400.00 and today sent final cheque for £600.00! Yee Haa!!:D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

The alliance & leicester have written to me today and they say that they are closing my bank account in 30 days!! Does any one know the address of whom I should complain to??:mad:

Not sure (& no doubt someone will tell me if I'm wrong!) jeanie, but I think you actually have to complain to A&L themselves first, then when you have reached the end of their complaints procedure you can go to the FOS. :cool:

Jeanie,

You need to complain to All & Pester and get a final decision on your complaint then you go the F.O.S.

All & Pester have already had decisions against them and compensation paid out to the complainant ........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/post-541492.html is a very good thread on this ...........

Good luck :lol::lol::lol:

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.