I'm with the Woolwich...

Just Joe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

or is it all Barclays now?

I have been a long time customer with the Woolwich for well over 20 years.

Unfortunately, our relationship broke down over the past few years when I found out she was sleeping with another bank... damn that Barclays...:|

On a serious note though, I have been with them for a long time but was getting really frustrated with the service (or lack there of) and had a number of issue with charges they had issued me because they held on to my paychecks a couple of days longer to benefit from the extra interest.

Although I recently moved banks, I still have the Woolwich accounts open and after reading on this site and on the Martin Lewis one, I've sent a letter for information of charges under the terms of the DPA.

Hopefully, I should have read most of the information on this site a couple of times by the time they send me the information, so I can make an informed decision.

Then I can move on and forget this unsatisfying relationship. I'll even tear up the photo of my branch that I look at longingly from time to time. :p

lol justjoe, firstly welcome to cag, this is a fab site where you will find lots of good information about how to reclaim your charges, you have to make sure you read all the faqs and make yourself familiar with the site, read other peoples threads and find out how they got on when dealing with your bank, when you begin your own claim start a thread yourself and post any questions you may have, people are extremely helpful and if they can answer your queries they will. best of luck.x http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=7&Itemid=25 this is where to begin:D

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07