mongbiff v's H.S.B.C

mongbiff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its getting scary, now my girlfriend thinks im wasting my time.(not much support is she lol).what do you reckon the chances of getting my dosh before the end of may are?what would happen if i messed up and lost ,no one seems to talk about that eventuality.

:D

they don't talk about it because it doesn't happen! your g/f will come round when you've got a nice little cheque in your hand. as for timescales, nobody can tell at the moment - there seems no logic or order to which they process the claims, so it's a matter of fingers crossed that it happens sooner than later, i'm afraid. just hang in there - it'll come to you eventually.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

oh well its the big day tommorrow (if i dont get offer in post lol)down to the courts to part with my money to continue my struggle against my vile oppressors .i can catogorically say im bricking it:o

i got up this morning and there was a letter from the bank offering me 1700 pound this is about 90% of what i was claiming so i have accepted.i'm over the moon to be honest as this far exceeds what i expected when ifirst set out to get my money.thanks everyone!i'm going to do my girlfriends next.:D :D :D :D