*Noclue V Halifax*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I phoned the number in this thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/67706-customer-relations-direct-number.html

I spoke to a Sam Dunne, (she was very polite) she said that they had no record of my SAR! but she has said she would send my statments to me. (no mention of a charge!)

Hopfully i'll get them very soon.

The strange thing is she asked me where I got the number from ?!?

I told her I put 08457 253519 into "SAYNOTO0870.com" and it gave me the number. I thought it was a strange question. I didn't want to mention CAG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well my LBA went totally ignored :rolleyes:

I have a dilema...

Do I phone them and hope for a full settlement or do I just go ahead and file the N1 and get the extra 8%.

Its a hard one because I need the money now but £600-700 (the 8%) is a lot of money.

Another thing... £120 is gonna be hard to find right now, also the court date is likely to be months away.

Hi to everyone,

I've just called the Halicrap (I,ve held the account for at least 10 years)to request my statements for the last 6 years using the number the below. I was told that they can provide details of charges but not the actual statements. Is this ok? Or should i make the request for my account statements from them using the template on this site?

If they only have 6 years records can we extrapolate charges for the missing years in te absence of records?

Anyway - this is my first time at the getting my money back fron a bank lark - and it feels so goood to be chasing them for a change!:D :D :D

It is strangely addictive- I'm always finding new financial institutions to query charges with now.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I called 08457253519 and after being told "thankyou for your patience, your call will be answered shortly" for 38 minutes!!! I got through to a young lady, she explained that no offer had been made and they are currently working on cases from mid febuary. I explained that I would be sticking to my timetable and my N1 would be going in on Monday. She said "Ok - can I give you the address to send the court stuff to" She confirmed that it was Trinity Road.

It looks like Halifax have made my mind up for me - I will be going to court and getting Xtra ;)