reidy & wife Versus YB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I may need a bit of support and advice on this so here goes, my wife and I have just sent an L.B.A each to YB, giving them 7 days to respond what is the likely response, if any and how easy is the court bit, we are both claiming around £2800 including interest, any help at all would be appreciated, thanks

They will probably make you an offer that is not acceptable. The court part is easy as long as you understand what you are doing. Take this time to read as much as you can on the process. If ya get stuck stick to this thread to ask questions, there are plenty of ppl who will help. Read other peoples experiences in this thread. good luck.

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

The court bit is easy and like Ozzy has said come back to your thread and ask if you get stuck or worried :)

Read as many threads as you can to familiarise yourself with the process, good luck

Started 25th Sep 2006 - got cheque on 4th December 2006. Settled without interest but full amount plus court costs :)

A & L Watch out buddy you are next 2007!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've merged your threads together, and notice your last post was overlooked. Are you sorted now with your court claim, and if so, how's it going?

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.