Claiming charges for a current account???

xxlloydstsbxx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

This is my 1st post on here.

I sent a letter to Lloyds on the 9th of Feb and received a 'no chance' letter today 20th Feb (pretty quick reply I think!:o ).

I'm sending a 'Letter before action' first thing tomorrow.

Not quite sure if i'm doing the right thing:-| , how has everyone found this process with Lloyds?

I found my charges on my account online, but it only goes back to 1st of July 2002 so thats how far i've back dated my charges to.

I sent my letter directly to my branch, I wasn't sure where I was supposed to send it too.

I felt quite guilty as they have been so good to me in there:cry: .

I managed to settle one out of court and my other claim has another 3 days before I issue. I provided EGG with my email address 'should they wish to contact me'. I think they realised I am aware of how many of these cases are issued and what a poor position they are in.Stick with it you will win!!

Thanks

Will be strong. I know watchdog had something on tonite about bank charges i missed it but there is gonna be another show on friday with trevor macdonald. So i will be watching that.

Hopefully will have recived my charges summary by then so i know how much im claiming back.