kate234 vs nasty HSBC

Kate234

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right i have been meaning to claim my charges for a few months now...:rolleyes:

so ive sent my letters worked out what im owed and turned down an offer.

im asking for about £4400 but this also includes my loan interest cause hsbc forced me to get on to cover my charges and the autohorised overdraft i had with them, obivoiusly they didnt want to refund this and said the amont im claiming is more than the charges but i dont really care and think it was irresponsible of them to force me to get a loan to cover not only the charges but also the authorised overdraft as i was an alevel student at the time and earning very little. anyway they made me an offer and i declined it. i have now made a complaint to the FOS to see what the will now offer, if im not happy then i will take them to court! no idea what to do when it gets to that stage but sure i will manage!

just called the FOS to see if they got my email and they said the have sent me a letter today saying thy have to allow HSBC a cetain amount of time to respond.

anyway i thought id start on of these so it can be moved when i win! :razz:

i just read your post and i think you are very brave to take them on - this managed loan thing is just awful. you do what you can - and you aren't the first to try - here is a link to someone who included m.l. interest in their claim last summer and won: Husband v HSBC - Paid :-)

very good luck with yours, let us know how you are getting on.

well still not got any further forward.....

my last letter to hsbc said i would have the money they offered but not with conditions attached and not as full and final payment.

hsbc then sent a message thru online banking saying that "you need to send the letter signed into us ... if your still not happy complain to the FOS."

i told them i didnt want to accepot money with conditions etc..... if they had read my letter they qwould understand this.... i had already made my complaint to FOS"

their response to that was....

"whilst i do apperiate your comments on the matter... the refund has been agreed as a gesture of goodwill.... no further refunds will be made in respect of charges correctly applied in accordance with the banks standard tariff.... i trust this clarifies the matter.."

felt like repling saying something along the likes of you lieing scumbags! they arent charges the are penilties which are unlawful give me my sodding money back!!! does this clarify the matter??????????

but decided against it and thought it best to stick to the proper letters etc and find out what they have to say to FOS....

might pop and ring them now to see if there is any news.....

thanks for the support lateralus, and the link! i dont feel brave, more like a kid is a sweet shop stamping their feet, especially as nothing seems to be going my way! was a bit scared about having to take them to court but they are cowards so not that worried if it get to that now!