Old Cap one account

ICY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a credit card from C1 in early 2005, i beleive there are charges i could reclaim, however i havnt got any of the details of my account, all i have is a reference number on my abbey statement from when i was rapidly paying off the account which they had allready stopped becasue of defaults

With these charge meant the minimum payment didnt actually cover the amount they were taking from me in charges.

Would i be able to get anything back even without having any of the details of my account?

Where would i have to write to and do i also use the exact same procedure as for normal current account claims?

Would they pay back anything over the seemingly now accepted 12.50 for each charge or would they pay all the amount back?

:?

Sorry for all the questions

Ian

:madgrin:

I had a credit card from C1 in early 2005, i beleive there are charges i could reclaim, however i havnt got any of the details of my account, all i have is a reference number on my abbey statement from when i was rapidly paying off the account which they had allready stopped becasue of defaults

With these charge meant the minimum payment didnt actually cover the amount they were taking from me in charges.

Would i be able to get anything back even without having any of the details of my account?

Where would i have to write to and do i also use the exact same procedure as for normal current account claims?

Would they pay back anything over the seemingly now accepted 12.50 for each charge or would they pay all the amount back?

:?

Sorry for all the questions

Ian

Ian...Send an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to Cap 1..Include your name (used on card) your DOB and your address you were at, at the time of having the card...Tell them also what the credit limit was...This is enough information for them to 'find you' and send you your old statements...ALL of their charges are claimable...When I say all, I mean Late payment fees and Over limit fees + whichever interest you decide to add on of course.... Dont forget to include a £10 postal order and send it recorded delivery.. Send it to >>

Miss Katherine Blunt

Capital One bank

Legal Department

4th Floor, Loxley House

Station St

Nottingham

NG2 3HX

Just hate every DCA out there