Skycard reduce fees but up interest!!!

faceeyes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

First post for me and I must say I am currently chasing Natwest for charges because of this site. The forums makes never ending reading!!! It's great.

I need some help with Skycard. I currently have a limit of £7000 and i think it's sitting around the 6950 mark at the moment. A lot of money i know.

I received a letter a while ago stating that they were dropping their charges to £12. Woohoo i thought, makes a change.

A few days after they sent me another letter telling me they were increasing my interest form 16.9% to something like 24.9%, and 35% on purchases or something. It seems to me that they are making up for the charges and they are still advertising 16.9% on their website!!!! I find this increase rediculous, it's not even on par with inflation etc. Surely a bank can't exploit my position with that kind of jump can they? I have nearly 7k on that card and it's a lot of money in interest the buggers!

Any help or advice on this would be great.

Cheers!