Hutchinsons 3G credit score.

crowver

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had problems with a Hutchinsons 3G where as the phone dosent work not even after being repaired multiple times. I eventualy got them to negotiate a fee to close the contract as they were not providing a service. It would seem the same as:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-broadband/55384-problems-3-not-confused.html

I am now out of the contract and thought I had heard the last of it but...

I recently requested a copy of my credit report from Experian Credit Expert, check credit rating, credit reports & file alerts - with Experian CreditExpert.co.uk who showed me that Hutchinsons 3G have put a negative "unpaid debt" for the past 9 months.

How would I go about geting this changed as it means I cant get credit anywhere.

Thanks,

It doesn't mean you 'can't get credit' this is always up to whatever firm you approach, who many not even use Experian! The issue is one of accuracy, do 3UK still consider you owe them? If so, it is this you need to challenge (with 3UK) and then ensure they remove the flag from their CRA.

Three don't know what they want. I settled my debt about 6 months ago and I said "if I make this payment will I be free from any further payments, charges or contracts" and she (indian call center manager) asured me so.

Never the less 3G then refered me to bailifts who kept saying they were coming round. Every month I rang them and they said they will delay it while 3G update them.

Eventualy they stoped when I rang the call center and gave them some more abuse.

I owe them nothing. My account with them says I owe them nothing.

I have to ask - why are you content to accept the workd of comeone on the phone without written confirmation? You could be promised the earth, and have notihng to prove the conversation took place.

You mention 3G, I'm assuming you mean Hutchison 3G ((3G is available on all networks).

Bailiffs act for the Court. Was there a court action you lost? If not, no Bailiff can touch you. In any future dealings, forget the phone, do it in writing.