Lloyds Wont Refund.

adamseymour
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heres the story, A friend of mine (Ive had success with abbey) Sent the preliminary letter to lloyds months ago to request all her charges back (more than 1k I believe.) They replied with a very rude, short letter telling her basically to stop wasting their time and they will not do a thing for her. At this she left the matter and so of course charges built up and they have taken around £90 today. So guys, what do you suggest we do? send in the first letter again with the revised claim? or go ahead with the second letter (bearing in mind we maybe should have done that after their reply)

were going through her statements tomorrow to get the actual figure. but really need advice as to what to do now....:confused::-x:confused::-x

Im searching through this site for details about court procedures...should it get that far. I really need to know what were doing here and at the risk of sounding dumb, is their any pages on this site that talks you through these procedures (taking LTSB to court?) Like I said, we need to know what were doing, at least to sound like we do! and you all do! ta x