TELEWEST/VIRGIN DIGITAL/NTL WHATEVER THEYRE CALLED !!!won!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently sent a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off to then telewest and wrote back to them regarding the charges that had been charged. Also i refused to pay my outstanding bills of approx 2 months. Repeatedly phoned cust services no joy. Then on wednesday 14th(valentines day) they showed a bit of love and after being on the phone for 40 mins i was told that they would split the bill half half with me. they would pay £197.50 and so would i. They showed a bit of love. Today i have checked my balance and it is now £93.60p down from 398.59p. it shows if you can hold it out then you can win. Also the person from the company said there is already a backlog of 30000 complaints regarding these charges. What i am saying now is if everybody was to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) this company and complain we may see a change in attitude.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.