O2 Default

moora moo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5409 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After checking my credit references. I noticed that I had an outstanding balance of £7 from 2005 plus a default issued in early 2006. I'm really annoyed as not once did they try and contact me for the payment! I paid this off immediately with O2 and was advised that the default would be removed.

A month later and after chasing O2 my credit report still has the default! Surely they can't be allowed to do this as they never once advised me that this payment was due! Its only £7 for goodness sake and now my rating is marked!

Anyone been in the same situation?

It's their ball - and you agreed to them passing your informatino to CRAs. However, if they said the default would be removed, you should pursue this, as for such a paltry amount they are being vindictive. I'd put your complaint in writing, state only the facts, and confirm that as you paid on being told there was an outstnading balance, you call on them to complete their side of the bargain.