Hi new and need advice.

merrie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I found this forum by chance and thank god I did.:D

I have been having problems with DLC at the moment. I have more credit companies but they are all happy at the moment. I am currently on Incapacity Benefits and so pay everyone I owe £1 a month courtesy of CAB. I owe around £20,000 to various banks/credit agencies. The only credit company who is causing me problems at the mo is DLC so I would like to deal with them first.

DLC rang in dec06 and wanted me to give more money and I said yes well got pressured into saying yes!:mad: But I can not afford to do that and didn't and they still have been getting £1 a month. But recently they have been hasseling me for more payment and not are threatening me with bankrupcy if i do not contact them in 3 days from today!:-x I did send them a letter in saying all I can do at the mo and explain my situation but they do not care or want to understand!:x Also I no longer like dealing them with them over the phone as they are very pushy and not helpful!:x So I am here to see who can help me deal with them.

Many thanks and will post this in the required forum too.:)

Hi Emmerrie.

I see that you have also posted this in the debt forum.

That is the forum where you will get the most help with your problem.

Any questions and progress reports should be posted there.

Let this thread slide off the bottom of the page and concentrate on the one in the Debt forum.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....