Lost & Help Required ASAP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All :)

I joined this site a while ago now & I have to say a huge thank you to everyone thats posted & the admin for all of the letters & info on this site, its endless & so so hopeful so thank you to you all.

I am now however at a point where I need further advise ASAP as I've got a deadline to get a letter back to the courts.

I've gone through all the small claims process etc etc.

My claim is for just under £2k. HSBC did offer me £1300 however I declined this.

Small claims then, they have aknowledged this, I recieved a letter from HSBC solicitors asking for a break down of all charges. I sent them the copy of exactly the same of which I sent to the bank.

Yesterday I have recieved a letter from Northampton County Court, which stated the following:

My name etc...

To all parties

A defence to this claim has been filed.

The claim has been transferred to the court covering the area wher the claimant lives or carries on business.

Please read the accompanying documents carefully & note that the allocation questionnaire should be returned to the ******** Combined Court County Court.

All further communication should be addressed to:

**all court info**

Attached to this above letter is then a letter from HMCS - who I done the small claim through.

Dear Sir / Madam

The defendant has filed a defence. A Copy of which is enclosed.

An allocation questionnaire is also enclosed which contains guidance notes on how to complete it.

You must complete the enclosed allocation questionnaire on or before the 3rd March 2007 & return it with, where the is over £1500, the court fee of £100 to ***** County Court.

Enclosed is then all the info from the Solicitors about why they are filing the defence etc. How they think all charges are fair & stand etc.

There is then a Allocation Questionnaire to which I have to complete!

So do I fill it in & send off another £100?

I've never heard of anyone else doing this & having to pay another lot of money!

Any advise ASAP guys would be so appreciated :)

Thank you in advance.

x

Hi

Yes, this is perfectly normal. Look here for details on how to complete the Allocation Questionnaire. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

You have done all the right things, keep doing this and you will receive your charges back.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

hi

a lot of us are in the same position there is no need to worry. it' not unusual at all. you have until the 3rd March to fill it all in and submit to your local court - don't miss that deadline if you haven't had an offer before then.

have you been in touch with dg solicitors and sent them your breakdown? if not send one now and then ring them to see if they have received it. then evey few days or so, ring them again and ask what's happening with your claim as you have to file your aq soon, and it would be more beneficial to the both of you if it were not to go to aq stage as it will cost them another £100 (you'll get this back anyway if you have to file)

hope all this helps - don't panic we are all here to help.

happy reading!!

netty

Notes for completing a small claims track allocation questionnaire - Form N149 An online PDF version of the form is HERE

Notes for completing a small claims track allocation questionnaire - Form N150 An online PDF version of the form is HERE

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

Basic Court Bundle

AQ info

first link is a step by step guide to fillng out the aq and second link - it's posts 2 and 3 you need, specifically. for section g on the aq, use the wording on post #3 of new strategy link, and then attach draft order for directions - use wording on post #2 of new strategy link making sure to add your name and court claim number to all pages.

simple as that. just follow the steps with these two minor additions. the draft order is

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Tel: 0121 455 2111

Fax: 0121 455 2150

0121 455 2111 (Debbie)

0121 455 2701 (Rachel)

0121 455 2196 (Kate)

0121 455 2206 (Alan)

Fax 0121 455 2150

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

I have sent the stuff to DG Solicitors as they requested. I also sent it recorded delivery also. I will now I know I can, call them tomorrow & ensure that it was recieved all safe & sound I will also check on the Royal Mail website to see if it states as delievered on there too!

I didn't relise that I could contact them directly to ask them what was going on with the claim. However now tomorrow I will ask & say I'm ready to send out the AQ form & payment, which hopefully may prompt them to hurry up my claim,,,well fingers crossed as this has now been on going since October I think!?!

Its a lengthly process but hopefully well worth the wait.

Thank you for the links I will ensure to look into them to help me complete the AQ forms.

Thank you though peeps its most appreciated as already said :)

xx

nikkinak, we try to wheedle an offer out of dg solicitors before the aq is due - this is their best offering time - so keep at them and don't file the aq too early - just get it in before the deadline if they haven't made an offer - but ring, e-mail, whatever - to bug them asking about your claim.

good luck - you are nearly there -

those aq instructions were my words and look a bit cumbersome - but honestly, once you look at the two links - it's a dawdle using the step by step and the new strategy -

get back if you have questions.